Shaun Rodgers
-
While there's no doubt Rodgers is truly injured, the number of injuries on the Browns seems pretty high.
I wonder if some players who have suffered injured might be able and willing to play if the team were a contender?
If I'm a player for the Browns this season and I go down with an injury, I'm gonna STAY down rather than risk a career ending injury. What's the point of playing out the string if you're less than fully healthy?
I'm not saying anyone's faking an injury but they'd be smart to play up the severity of the injury if it can keep them healthy long term.
I suppose some might say that's quitting on the team and the coach but I'd be hard pressed to say its not the smarter move.
I suppose some might say that's quitting on the team and the coach but I'd be hard pressed to say its not the smarter move.
Noted. If you think that "quitting" on the team or the coach is the smarter move...don't think that will escape whoever is making the decisions next year. Not the kind of player we want here anyway.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login