Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Hell yea...

Hell yea...

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
27 Posts 16 Posters 2.0k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • H hardy har har

    have fun in our STEELER NATION!!!

    I'll be you leave early 4th Q. LOL

    Kosar_For_President Kosar_For_PresidentK
    • 6k Posts
    • 221 Reputation
    Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @hardy-har-har said:

    I'll be you leave early 4th Q. LOL

    Yea I do have to meet your mom after the game and pay her the $2.12 I owe her for last nights raping.

    Luck is Tim Couch. Big, Dumb Goofy, slow thinking QB - Ghoolie, 2-28-12
    1 Reply Last reply
    ❤
    Quote Reply
    • Ebenezer E
      • 97 Posts
      • 0 Reputation
      E Ebenezer wrote on last edited by
      #22

      Don't worry I'm sure both teams will do you a favor by making the game a Steelers blowout by halftime at the latest so you and the rest of the fans can get out of the cold.

      The GipperT 1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President

        @mopaji said:

        Make sure she doesn't dress "cute". I've seen many a dude get dragged out in the 2nd quarter because the girl dressed "cute" and couldn't hack it.

        Have fun man!

        Oh no. We went to the Ravens game and we bundled up. Now it's 25 degrees colder. Believe me she will be bundled up like the kid from the Christmas Story.

        Speedyd900rr S
        • 823 Posts
        • 10 Reputation
        S Speedyd900rr wrote on last edited by
        #23

        @kosar_for_president said:

        Oh no. We went to the Ravens game and we bundled up. Now it's 25 degrees colder. Believe me she will be bundled up like the kid from the Christmas Story.

        Speaking of The Christmas Story one of my neighbors has that leg lamp in his window lol.

        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • H hardy har har

          have fun in our STEELER NATION!!!

          I'll be you leave early 4th Q. LOL

          Speedyd900rr S
          • 823 Posts
          • 10 Reputation
          S Speedyd900rr wrote on last edited by
          #24

          @hardy-har-har said:

          I'll be you leave early 4th Q. LOL

          Do you actually talk like this in real life or was it a spelling error? I heard people over there in pissburgh become retarted from drinking the water but I didn't think it was true.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • hardy har har H
            • 47 Posts
            • 0 Reputation
            H hardy har har wrote on last edited by
            #25

            I am actually writing not talking. the two are not the same.

            D 1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • H hardy har har

              I am actually writing not talking. the two are not the same.

              DAWGPOUND16 D One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
              • 294 Posts
              • 0 Reputation
              D DAWGPOUND16 wrote on last edited by
              #26

              @hardy-har-har said:

              I am actually writing not talking. the two are not the same.

              HOW YOU DOING TROLL?

              BARK ORANGE & BROWN
              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • E Ebenezer

                Don't worry I'm sure both teams will do you a favor by making the game a Steelers blowout by halftime at the latest so you and the rest of the fans can get out of the cold.

                The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
                • 57k Posts
                • 4k Reputation
                The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
                #27

                @ebenezer said:

                Don't worry I'm sure both teams will do you a favor by making the game a Steelers blowout by halftime at the latest so you and the rest of the fans can get out of the cold.

                I will best this Yabo didn't show up on this board after the 8:30 kickoff.

                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply

                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                Register Login
                Reply
                • Reply as topic
                Log in to reply
                • Oldest to Newest
                • Newest to Oldest
                • Most Votes


                Theme
                • System
                • Light
                • Dark
                The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                • First post
                  Last post
                0
                • Forums
                • Recent
                • Popular
                • Users
                • Donate