Skip to content

Survey Monday Ho Ho Ho

The Browns Board
24 12 2.0k
  • 1. Aside from the obvious answers (Steelers and Ravens) which of the playoff contenders do you most want to see "left home for the Holidays" (that used to be a true euphamism back when the regular season ended before X-mas), i.e. left out of the playoffs?

    Denver.

    2. What is your favorite Christmas/Holiday movie?

    I love the old animation shows; Rudolph, Santa Claus is coming to town ...

    rudolph.jpgklugerandtruck-tm.jpg

    3. What is you favorite Christmas Carol?

    'I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus'

    4. What present would you like to see delivered for Christmas to the NFL or your favorite team?

    Bring back those large mouth plastic bottled beer! ... at a reduced price, of course.

    5. HO HO HO, Sanity Clause here! Just sit on my lap boys and girls (especially girls....over 18...I am not a pedafile) and tell me:

    What one personal present do YOU want for Christmas?

    I could use:

    • Adobe Creative Suite 4 (Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc..)
    • New Snow Blower (a big MF'er)
    • Golf Cart for my summer place in Marblehead
    • Tiki Bar for my summer place in Marblehead
    • Pop-up Tent with side curtains for parties

    @atenears said:

    1. Aside from the obvious answers (Steelers and Ravens) which of the playoff contenders do you most want to see "left home for the Holidays" (that used to be a true euphamism back when the regular season ended before X-mas), i.e. left out of the playoffs?

    Denver.

    2. What is your favorite Christmas/Holiday movie?

    I love the old animation shows; Rudolph, Santa Claus is coming to town ...

    rudolph.jpgklugerandtruck-tm.jpg

    3. What is you favorite Christmas Carol?

    'I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus'

    4. What present would you like to see delivered for Christmas to the NFL or your favorite team?

    Bring back those large mouth plastic bottled beer! ... at a reduced price, of course.

    5. HO HO HO, Sanity Clause here! Just sit on my lap boys and girls (especially girls....over 18...I am not a pedafile) and tell me:

    What one personal present do YOU want for Christmas?

    I could use:

    • Adobe Creative Suite 4 (Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc..)
    • New Snow Blower (a big MF'er)
    • Golf Cart for my summer place in Marblehead
    • Tiki Bar for my summer place in Marblehead
    • Pop-up Tent with side curtains for parties

    OK Well, FreakOSteel will be buying you the Adobe. Silverback will get you the snowblower. Zombo will get you the Golf Cart. Hoorta will supply the Tiki Bar. Roach will get you the Tent. Westside Steve will provide the entertainment, and me? I'll show up and drink your beer.

  • What's a snowblower?

  • What's a snowblower?

    @mark-o said:

    What's a snowblower?

    There are various kinds ...

    SnowblowerDeluxe.jpg

    snowblower.jpg

  • Here are this weeks survey questions:

    1. Aside from the obvious answers (Steelers and Ravens) which of the playoff contenders do you most want to see "left home for the Holidays" (that used to be a true euphamism back when the regular season ended before X-mas), i.e. left out of the playoffs?

    2. What is your favorite Christmas/Holiday movie?

    3. What is you favorite Christmas Carol?

    4. What present would you like to see delivered for Christmas to the NFL or your favorite team?

    5. HO HO HO, Sanity Clause here! Just sit on my lap boys and girls (especially girls....over 18...I am not a pedafile) and tell me:

    What one personal present do YOU want for Christmas?

    @the-gipper said:

    Here are this weeks survey questions:

    1. Aside from the obvious answers (Steelers and Ravens) which of the playoff contenders do you most want to see "left home for the Holidays" (that used to be a true euphamism back when the regular season ended before X-mas), i.e. left out of the playoffs?

    Pats

    2. What is your favorite Christmas/Holiday movie?

    A Christmas Story (I tried out for the movie when I was young and didn't get the part)

    3. What is you favorite Christmas Carol?

    Adam Sandler Happy Hanukkah

    4. What present would you like to see delivered for Christmas to the NFL or your favorite team?

    Eric Berry or Suh

    5. HO HO HO, Sanity Clause here! Just sit on my lap boys and girls (especially girls....over 18...I am not a pedafile) and tell me:

    What one personal present do YOU want for Christmas?

    A job