Cleveland Browns' Mangini not committing to quarterback Quinn long-term
-
Judging Brady Quinn as a QB with what we have as far as receivers, o-line, running backs, etc. is like judging a highly skilled surgeon while asking him to use a pair of pliers and a screwdriver to operate on someone with.
-
Judging Brady Quinn as a QB with what we have as far as receivers, o-line, running backs, etc. is like judging a highly skilled surgeon while asking him to use a pair of pliers and a screwdriver to operate on someone with.
Judging Brady Quinn as a QB with what we have as far as receivers, o-line, running backs, etc. is like judging a highly skilled surgeon while asking him to use a pair of pliers and a screwdriver to operate on someone with.
I agree but I think that as the offensive tools around him improve, we need to see more games where he looks like Chad Pennington than Heath Shuler. He had trouble beating out DEREK ANDERSON for God's sake. I wasn't a fan before and I won't say that I am one now but his work ethic needs to stay strong and he needs to build on the last few games. There is absolutely no reason why he can't have big days against KC and the Raiders.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login