Skip to content

Sorry for all these trolls

The Browns Board
29 18 2.4k
  • Zombo said:

    I understand the "girl next door" thing and everything, but those who say they'd rather have Mary Ann make no sense to me. Ginger exuded sensuality. Mary Ann probably thought penises were "icky".

    maryann2.jpg

    Zombo

    I don't know, Mary Ann could very well have been the bigger tiger in the sack. My only question is from that era, you had Mary Ann the Brunette, Ginger the Redhead....but who could Gilligan have had to complete the trifecta? You know what blonde (yes...NOT "Lovie") would have fit right in the picture here?

  • How about Joey Heatherton?:

    0t9g6psd0d679t66.jpg

  • Barbara Eden could have dropped by....without the Jeanie costume:

    256419.jpg

  • I dont know, Ginger's attitude is what killed it for me. I see woman like this all the time who try to use men to get what they want. She is very hot though. I still cant believe Dawn Wells was busted for pot. Anyone hear about the Gilligans Island movie that's supposed to be coming out in 2011? I guess Schwartz and his son are going to direct it. To top it all off there talking about giving the part of Ginger to Beyonce.

  • Zsa Zsa Gabor was a guest star on the show, shes blonde lol.

    post-1428-1261203595_thumb.jpg

  • Eh, let the little Trolls come.

    They just got their shit shoved back into their mouths 😁

  • Mary Ann, I never liked Ginger since she left after season 2 and well Mrs. Howell, shes out of the question lol

    @speedyd900rr said:

    Mary Ann, I never liked Ginger since she left after season 2 and well Mrs. Howell, shes out of the question lol

    Ooohhh Lovie.........Lovie Lovie Lovie

  • @ernie-davis-rottin-carcass said:

    Red Right 88, bitch.

    Hey, at least he dug back to 1980, some of the trolls can't remember anything past the Art/Ratbirds saga.

    As long as he's talkin' smack, how about Garo Yepremian, Christmas Day? Or Greg Pruitt running for 214 yards on you on the last day of the season eons ago. Didn't John Elway torture you guys too (4th and 35 yds to go, on a Monday night game)?

    KC/Raiders was a great rivalry in the 70s, for sure. Otis Taylor, Ed Podolak, Freddy Biletnikoff, etc. I've never really hated the Chiefs, probably because we haven't really played each other in any big games over the years.

    @bob806 said:

    Mugshot__Ken-Stabler-mugshot.jpg

    Excellent rivalry games. Brings back some memories..

    Don' forget "The Snake"

  • Zombo said:

    I understand the "girl next door" thing and everything, but those who say they'd rather have Mary Ann make no sense to me. Ginger exuded sensuality. Mary Ann probably thought penises were "icky".

    maryann2.jpg

    Zombo

    I don't know, Mary Ann could very well have been the bigger tiger in the sack. My only question is from that era, you had Mary Ann the Brunette, Ginger the Redhead....but who could Gilligan have had to complete the trifecta? You know what blonde (yes...NOT "Lovie") would have fit right in the picture here?

    @the-gipper said:

    I don't know, Mary Ann could very well have been the bigger tiger in the sack. My only question is from that era, you had Mary Ann the Brunette, Ginger the Redhead....but who could Gilligan have had to complete the trifecta? You know what blonde (yes...NOT "Lovie") would have fit right in the picture here?

    "Lil' Buddy" was the Skippers bitch....