PAY THE MAN!
-
Im tell ya'll,
Cribbs ain't human. and I think someone put new batteries in him for the KC game

-
Im tell ya'll,
Cribbs ain't human. and I think someone put new batteries in him for the KC game

Im tell ya'll,
Cribbs ain't human. and I think someone put new batteries in him for the KC game

I wonder how many times hes been tested for performance enhancement drugs this season.
-
haha no kidding man.
-
Plainly put... Cribbs looks like those old Reggie Bush Highschool video clips we've all seen in aw.

-
He'll be paid after the season is over, they just don't wanna play the signing bonus right away because if they sign him before the season is over, I believe there's some sort of liability to the cap this year, where as it would only be against the cap for next year if they wait for 3 games.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login