Skip to content

Big Ben set all time NFL Record 503 yds passing

The Browns Board
42 21 2.2k
  • @hoorta said:

    You got it- probably the record for this year. Whoops, Harrison just set the all time rushing record (for this year).

    Too bad it didn't go to OT, it would have been the all time record. Period.

    Hey trolls, enjoy the win- you still ain't making the playoffs. 🙂

    I have a better chance winning the lottery, but it is possible....I'm going out on a limb here....WE WIN the SuperBowl!!!

    @supersteelers said:

    I have a better chance winning the lottery, but it is possible....I'm going out on a limb here....WE WIN the SuperBowl!!!

    What year? Looking at the standings, for you to sneak into the big show you have to win out, the Ravens or-Broncos have to lose twice, and the Jags, Fins, and Jets (taken care of if you beat them) once.

    And you're out of your quota of miracles for the season.

  • @steelercrush-6 said:

    he set the record today.. no one can beat it.. 503 yds

    and he only won the game with no time left.. 503 yds

    No NFL QB has passed for more yardage.. NO ONE. BEN set the record today and he was passed over in the draft by the Browns for Winslow..LOL .503 yds

    503 yds will live in infamy! even in a down year the steelers still give us loyal fans something to talk about.. 503 yds.

    Poor Cleveland - the jealous city of the Pittsburgh Steelers! 503 yards!!! record book time..

    Name one Steeler QB that has passed for more than 503yds in a game. I rest my case. Thank you very little.

    @steelercrush-6 said:

    Name one Steeler QB that has passed for more than 503yds in a game. I rest my case. Thank you very little.

    There's more teams in the NFL than the Pittsburgh Steelers. He set the STEELER record, not the NFL record, you dumb cooze.