Skip to content

Will we go to WCO and a 4-3 Defense under Holmgren?

The Browns Board
21 13 2.7k
  • @nw-ohio-brownie said:

    I hope Mangini stays for another reason: I will enjoy watching the media.

    Here's our local media who dis everything Mangini does, yet it's apparent they are ready to give Holmgren plenty of rope. If Mangini stays, it will be funny to watch how they approach every move this organization makes. Their heads might explode, not knowing how to spin it.

    They're pathetic aren't they? They always start out supportive so they can say they were behind im from the start and its his fault they're bashing him. Truth is, the media has a false sense of power in this town and when any one of their subjects dismisses their "power" they go on the attack and won't stop. I know they say they didn't run BB out of town and the media wasn't mentioned as a cause in his termination but I happen to know that they take some pride in his dismissal. They don't like it when somebody doesn't cooperate and Mangini's "open door policy except for the media" approach is killing them. They would rather be 0-16 and have unlimited acces to the team than be 16-0 with no information.

    K kshutchins wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @mopaji said:

    They're pathetic aren't they? They always start out supportive so they can say they were behind im from the start and its his fault they're bashing him. Truth is, the media has a false sense of power in this town and when any one of their subjects dismisses their "power" they go on the attack and won't stop. I know they say they didn't run BB out of town and the media wasn't mentioned as a cause in his termination but I happen to know that they take some pride in his dismissal. They don't like it when somebody doesn't cooperate and Mangini's "open door policy except for the media" approach is killing them. They would rather be 0-16 and have unlimited access to the team than be 16-0 with no information.

    I appreciate that their jobs are more difficult without unlimited access but ... I don't really care. We all seem to come up with enough to write about the team without ANY access and we're not paid for doing it.