Skip to content

Hey everyone

The Browns Board
25 7 1.9k
  • Hey everyone, I'm a new poster here. I have been coming to this board for a few years to read people's posts and opinions, but I finally decided to join today. I have been a Browns fan all my life. My Dad side of the family are all Brownies and of course my Dad brainwashed me as a child along with my other brothers. But I am so thankful to be a Browns fan even though sometimes (a lot of the time) it can be very frustrating. Haha. I have lived in South Carolina since I was 10, but I lived in Cleveland before that. I actually went to the Browns/Steelers game this year and that was the best experience I have ever had as a fan. Last game I went to in Cleveland was in 2002. What a way to reunited with the Dawgpound with a win a over Shittsburg. It was amazing.

    But I was wondering with Holmgren coming in what do you think he will do with the QB situation? Do you think he will get rid of Quinn and go with Anderson? Just wondering yalls thoughts on that.

    Anyways, GO BROWNS! Times are finally starting to change.

    @carolina-brownie said:

    Hey everyone, I'm a new poster here. I have been coming to this board for a few years to read people's posts and opinions, but I finally decided to join today. I have been a Browns fan all my life. My Dad side of the family are all Brownies and of course my Dad brainwashed me as a child along with my other brothers. But I am so thankful to be a Browns fan even though sometimes (a lot of the time) it can be very frustrating. Haha. I have lived in South Carolina since I was 10, but I lived in Cleveland before that. I actually went to the Browns/Steelers game this year and that was the best experience I have ever had as a fan. Last game I went to in Cleveland was in 2002. What a way to reunited with the Dawgpound with a win a over Shittsburg. It was amazing.

    But I was wondering with Holmgren coming in what do you think he will do with the QB situation? Do you think he will get rid of Quinn and go with Anderson? Just wondering yalls thoughts on that.

    Anyways, GO BROWNS! Times are finally starting to change.

    welcome to the board! i'm rather new to this board as well. i found it on google and i must say that there are some knowledgable guys on here. i like the features on this board to, much better than the board i used to post on.

  • Hey welcome to the boards...Derek Anderson is done in the NFL. I doubt anyone will let him touch a football again for the rest of his life in fear that he'll take some little kid's head off with a fastball from 15 feet away while playing catch. That is, provided he could throw it within 5 feet of the kid

    @blowe said:

    Hey welcome to the boards...Derek Anderson is done in the NFL. I doubt anyone will let him touch a football again for the rest of his life in fear that he'll take some little kid's head off with a fastball from 15 feet away while playing catch. That is, provided he could throw it within 5 feet of the kid

    Ha Ha, You never know, Frye is playing for Oakland.

  • [

    And one of my ex-girlfriends goes to Clemson, and she got hot as hell after I dumped her. I made a terrible, terrible mistake.

    do you have any pics you can share??? girlfriends, cheerleaders (female),

  • [

    And one of my ex-girlfriends goes to Clemson, and she got hot as hell after I dumped her. I made a terrible, terrible mistake.

    do you have any pics you can share??? girlfriends, cheerleaders (female),

    @yosemitejam said:

    [

    And one of my ex-girlfriends goes to Clemson, and she got hot as hell after I dumped her. I made a terrible, terrible mistake.

    do you have any pics you can share??? girlfriends, cheerleaders (female),

    Imagination, man. That's all I can tell you. I'm going to get her back, first. Then I'll post some pictures. 🙂

  • @yosemitejam said:

    [

    And one of my ex-girlfriends goes to Clemson, and she got hot as hell after I dumped her. I made a terrible, terrible mistake.

    do you have any pics you can share??? girlfriends, cheerleaders (female),

    Imagination, man. That's all I can tell you. I'm going to get her back, first. Then I'll post some pictures. 🙂

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Imagination, man. That's all I can tell you. I'm going to get her back, first. Then I'll post some pictures. 🙂

    makes sense to me.......don't post her panties until you get her back in the stable