Skip to content

Buffalo vs Cleveland - Predictions

The Browns Board
22 19 1.7k
  • The Kool Aid Flows freely in this room... But I think the Browns win this one in NY Giant Fashion 38-24. Actually the Track record for You guys under Romeo ( I`m thinkin` Arbys) Crennel , is that You win BIG Games ...JUST as Romeo is about to get the guillotine ! Enjoy the win... and More of Romeo !

    FREAKofSTEEL08 said:

    The Kool Aid Flows freely in this room... But I think the Browns win this one in NY Giant Fashion 38-24. Actually the Track record for You guys under Romeo ( I`m thinkin` Arbys) Crennel , is that You win BIG Games ...JUST as Romeo is about to get the guillotine ! Enjoy the win... and More of Romeo !

    More of Romeo...

    Bite your tongue, I wouldnt even pawn him off on a Pittspuke...

    OK maybe I would, HAHA 🙁

  • bills 20 - 16

    This means the browns should win. They seem to enjoy proving me wrong!