espn all over Bretts knob tonight
-
I don't understand the hatred for Farve. It's not his fault about the coverage on him. A 40 year old QB excelling is a good thing, it's a good story. Or would you rather hear about how many women Tiger banged. This is a good thing.
I have liked Farve since Green Bay. IMO the best QB to play the game. Just the consecutive games streak should mean the world. My favorite non-Brown of all time.
p.s. Plus I lived in the Northwoods of WI and Green Bay has always been my 2nd team.
-
He's an old man having fun. Let him be. I love Brett Favre, xxxx you for hating him.
-
I don't understand the hatred for Farve. It's not his fault about the coverage on him. A 40 year old QB excelling is a good thing, it's a good story. Or would you rather hear about how many women Tiger banged. This is a good thing.
I have liked Farve since Green Bay. IMO the best QB to play the game. Just the consecutive games streak should mean the world. My favorite non-Brown of all time.
p.s. Plus I lived in the Northwoods of WI and Green Bay has always been my 2nd team.
I don't understand the hatred for Farve. It's not his fault about the coverage on him. A 40 year old QB excelling is a good thing, it's a good story.
p.s. Plus I lived in the Northwoods of WI and Green Bay has always been my 2nd team.
I don't hate Favre, just don't like him nearly as much as I used too. The guy still has a cannon for an arm, was making some great throws Monday night. I think George Blanda & Warren Moon are the only QBs that were this effective in their 40s.
The coverage of him isn't entirely his fault, but I don't think anybody can deny this guy loves the public eye, & all the attention ESPN gives him. One of his ex-team mates blasted him for this last week (LeRoy Butler?).
BTW, upper Wisconsin is a great place to vacation, and that Door County peninsula is sweet too. I've done a lot of camping in Wisconsin & the UP of Michigan
-
Wow, what is with the Farve hate? The dude made all the clutch throws down the stretch, it was an excellent performance.
Even if the Refs helped him up, he still never drew a flag even though he was hit and repeatidly driven to the frozen turf after every pass.
You guys are as bad as the local Cleveland media. Last nights MNF game was awesome. Great Bears crowd, great QB'ing, bit hits with bodies being carted off what seemed like every quarter. An ice-in-veins comback, OT, and only failure by one of the games best RB's determined the outcome only capped by another clutch pass to end it.
Winfield had about as worst of a game as I have ever seen him play. They said he was playing on a bum ankle, but he is also up in age and got ran past several times with the Bears seeming to be attacking the great corner.
Great game, one of the best I've seen this season.
Don't get me wrong, I thought it was an awesome game. I just got sick of hearing the announcers slobbering all over Brett the entire time.
Don't get me wrong, I thought it was an awesome game. I just got sick of hearing the announcers slobbering all over Brett the entire time.
Well that makes sense then. I have to agree that the announcers were in love with Brett. But I still think he is/was a great qb
-
I don't follow any of the Tiger Woods over analyzing nor the Brett Farve Hype.
As far as I'm concerned one is a great golfer and one has a cannon ... I'm just not sure which is which.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login