Skip to content

Almost 2010 and still no Super Bowls for Browns

Locked The Browns Board
66 20 3.4k
  • you can call me the bubster. that is what my friends call me.

    @bubby said:

    you can call me the bubster. that is what my friends call me.

    Sorry but someone like you doesn't have friends. It's obvious the Browns hurt your feelings when we crushed your team and made them cry on the sidelines on national television, otherwise you wouldn't be here talking smack to try and feel better about your poor performance. Huh hillbilly?

  • @bubby said:

    you can call me the bubster. that is what my friends call me.

    Are all of your friends in the fourth grade? No need to answer, I think I have it figured out there "bubster". 🙄

    @daydawg19 said:

    Are all of your friends in the fourth grade? No need to answer, I think I have it figured out there "bubster". 🙄

    I think he ment nubster. That's what the queer's call him when they play grab ass.

  • beatingadeadhorse.jpg

    There have been far more intelligent discussions of this topic on this board. Why don't you children go celebrate the new year and leave the conversation to the grownups? You're embarrassing yourselves and your mothers.

  • my "ignore user list" is getting longer and longer as the days go by. best feature ever, anti-sh*tsburgh troll virus protection. 😆

  • @daydawg19 said:

    Are all of your friends in the fourth grade? No need to answer, I think I have it figured out there "bubster". 🙄

    I think he ment nubster. That's what the queer's call him when they play grab ass.

    @speedyd900rr said:

    I think he ment nubster. That's what the queer's call him when they play grab ass.

    Or he might have meant buster:buster_home.gif

  • Just remember Bubby, it's the 44 year straight superbowl, 4-11, loosers that kept the Steeler's sorry a.s.s.es out of the playoffs. Since you just got owned by the Brownies, you might want to wait and talk smack another year. 😆

  • @bubby said:

    The game will have been played 44 times and not once has a brown showed his face on the field. OUCH!!!

    back when we won nfl championships they called us world champions!! the browns caused an entire league to shut down because no one could compete. our history is much richer than yours. trailer trash b*tch!

    @joker-boy said:

    back when we won nfl championships they called us world champions!! the browns caused an entire league to shut down because no one could compete. our history is much richer than yours. trailer trash b*tch!

    Then it all went downhill when they invented plumbing.

    Regards

    .... an'at

    .

  • Your team knows it, your coach knows it, everyone else knows it, and it's time for you to come to reality. Your beloved steelers are less than mediocre and are on a downhill slide. Better start searching for a more successful team to jump the bandwagon on. The ship is sinking!

  • Your team knows it, your coach knows it, everyone else knows it, and it's time for you to come to reality. Your beloved steelers are less than mediocre and are on a downhill slide. Better start searching for a more successful team to jump the bandwagon on. The ship is sinking!

    @d531 said:

    Your team knows it, your coach knows it, everyone else knows it, and it's time for you to come to reality. Your beloved steelers are less than mediocre and are on a downhill slide. Better start searching for a more successful team to jump the bandwagon on. The ship is sinking!

    I'll file that along with all of the other annual stains predictions of Steeler doom that I've seen here for the last couple years.

    In a couple hours you can get your 2010 "Steelers doom" prediction in and get it out of your system early.

    Regards

    .... an'at

    .

  • Isn't it obvious? The new guy just can't quite pull the desire out of the same personnel that Cowher could. The only prediction I'll make is that your user name may change to Bengal SChuck for 2010.

  • my "ignore user list" is getting longer and longer as the days go by. best feature ever, anti-sh*tsburgh troll virus protection. 😆

    @sj_browns said:

    my "ignore user list" is getting longer and longer as the days go by. best feature ever, anti-sh*tsburgh troll virus protection. 😆

    Tell me about it. In the last month ive added about 15 people to my ignore list.

  • bubby and bubba are not the same. i ain't no southerner that is for sure and wouldn't want to be.

    @bubby said:

    bubby and bubba are not the same. i ain't no southerner that is for sure and wouldn't want to be.

    'I ain't no'??? ...Wow! did you mean to say that?? Really?

  • Ohh look Chubby Chuck is back; where was his fat ass when we beat the yinzers? My guess is posting on 10x other teams message board(s) spewing his filth

  • Bubby entertains his family as they prance around the living room in their underwear.

    Ah,%20don't%20you%20just%20love%20nestling%20in%20the%20warm%20love%20of%20the%20family.jpg

  • Bubby entertains his family as they prance around the living room in their underwear.

    Ah,%20don't%20you%20just%20love%20nestling%20in%20the%20warm%20love%20of%20the%20family.jpg

    @ballpeen said:

    Bubby entertains his family as they prance around the living room in their underwear.

    lol oh sh!t

  • OMG Bubbylicious you are special. It's really cool guys like you that make this board what it is.

    Tanks

  • The game will have been played 44 times and not once has a brown showed his face on the field. OUCH!!!

    @bubby said:

    The game will have been played 44 times and not once has a brown showed his face on the field. OUCH!!!

    That's weird, because brown shows on your wife's face 3 times a week. Don't you ever notice her face smells a little funny after "hanging with the girls"?

  • Bubby entertains his family as they prance around the living room in their underwear.

    Ah,%20don't%20you%20just%20love%20nestling%20in%20the%20warm%20love%20of%20the%20family.jpg

    @ballpeen said:

    Bubby entertains his family as they prance around the living room in their underwear.

    I bet he's even playing Rockin In The Free World

  • @bubby said:

    Chuck, that is funny stuff. thew browns are so far removed from any type of championship. I asked my grandpap and he did recall the browns winning at some point in the NFL. I asked my dad and he just laughed and said "no, they don't compete these days."

    grandpap? im guessing thats southern trash for grandpa well his opinion doesnt matter much as he will sooner than later be lifeless in a wooden box.

  • @bubby said:

    Chuck, that is funny stuff. thew browns are so far removed from any type of championship. I asked my grandpap and he did recall the browns winning at some point in the NFL. I asked my dad and he just laughed and said "no, they don't compete these days."

    What's it like having a dad that doubles as your uncle? I guess the good thing is your family reunions are pretty small since you keep it all in the family. Btw, if the Browns dont compete why did we have the pissburgh squeelers crying on our sidelines when we kicked there arse a few weeks back? That doesn't say much for pissburgh you know. Getting beat down by a team that doesn't compete. They must be playing at a high school level then huh?