Steelers will make the playoffs
-
Well, Bubby crawled back into his single wide after they kicked him off the public library computers for being a troll.
I did manage to find a picture of Bubby and his sister...

-
Grinder said:
that aint nothing here are both bubby and wifes parents.
YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Fighting on the internet is just like the special olympics. Even if you win your still F*cking Retarded.
-
Go back and read my post, I did not say that he defended bumby. My point was that he's a troll to and he is not that much better than bubbo is. If you think freako is ok and do not think that he is a troll, then that is your opinion and we can just agree to disagree.
Freak isn't a troll, and does talk football.
BTW, I have limited mod powers. I can delete posts & threads, but not ban people. If it was up to me, I would have kicked Bubster's lame flaming ass off the board after the first 10 posts.
Freak isn't a troll, and does talk football.
BTW, I have limited mod powers. I can delete posts & threads, but not ban people. If it was up to me, I would have kicked Bubster's lame flaming ass off the board after the first 10 posts.
c'mon admin, admit it.. bubby is a ringer. check out the numbers for this idiotic thread! what's gonna be the name of your next steeler troll/ringer? Cletus?
Elrod?...How boout Roscoe?
-
It was a pleasure knocking you guys out of the playoffs, hopefully we can do that for many years to come. Enjoy waving that towel during the playoffs
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login