Skip to content

Anderson engineered another win

The Browns Board
23 18 2.3k
  • I believe Lumbergh and Atenears are one in the same........

    @dabrowns said:

    I believe Lumbergh and Atenears are one in the same........

    Even i don't buy into that one much anymore. Way too much misery for one guy 🙄

    But then again .....(internet drama music playing)

  • Who do I believe more: Steve Young, a HOF QB, who believes Derek Anderson can be a top-5 QB in the NFL is given the keys to the offense, or the Brady Quinn supporters who don't like football, just long hair and tight pants?

  • I believe Lumbergh and Atenears are one in the same........

    @dabrowns said:

    I believe Lumbergh and Atenears are one in the same........

    Atenears and Skippy are probably the same. Skippy and Admin likely the same same, but not certain. Atenears and Lumbergh are probably not the same. Lumbergh and Admin are definately not the same.