Holmgren to meet with media
-
I liked the idiot who asked, "So what does Mangini have to do to stay." and Holmgren was like, "Do you really expect me to answer that? Come on!"
Then the guy tries to explain his question and Holmgren says, "I understand the question, you don't have to explain it. But I'm not gonna answer it."
-
Sounds like Mangini. Maybe they're not so different after all...
I didn't get that impression that he was like Mangini in that regard. More like the guy asked a leading stupid question that any intelligent guy wouldn't answer as it was a trap question. Holmgren isn't an idiot, so he didn't answer the question.
-
I caught the last 10 minutes of it. I heard nothing but good things from Holmgren. I like it.
-
I'm surprised Mary Kay did not ask about her beloved Brady Quinn and what Holmgren sees in the young stud.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login