Is There a Worse Tackling Team in the League
-
My granny calls these guys a bunch of bitches.
-
When are they gonna realize that arm-tackles and tackling high won't cut it??? Their technique as a team is horrendous. This is a reflection of the quality of coaching.... which is about zero. I can't friggin believe the defense almost cost us ANOTHER game. I'm happy I didn't follow through with smashing my television set over my head.
-
it looked like they thought the game was two-hand touch or something.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login