Skip to content

Mangini out in cleveland? (rumor)

The Browns Board
27 22 2.6k
  • BrownIndianB BrownIndian wrote on last edited by
    #21

    Mangini out in Cleveland would make life more difficult for Holmgren esp since next years schedule is tougher than this year and if the new coach will find it harder to have a talent devoid roster play their hearts out for him. If he does fire Mangini i hope it is not for Zorn or somebody similar !

  • Mr. TM Mr. T wrote on last edited by
    #22

    IMO: Holmgren keeps the Mangenius atleast for one more year, and if things turn south he can kick the scape goat out.

    This will be the new soap opera in Berea, let the drama queens begin their writing.

  • A Alo wrote on last edited by
    #23

    Adam Schefter on Mike&Mike: "I don't like Eric Mangini's chances of staying on right now." Expects announcement will come today.

  • millions of people leave work every day. how someone connects him leaving work for the night, to him being fired is beyond me.

    P peterbell wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @alendor said:

    millions of people leave work every day. how someone connects him leaving work for the night, to him being fired is beyond me.

    Its the off season..no players..just evaluations getting done..Get there at 7;00 leave at 6:00 seem reasonable to me..The press is absurd.

  • ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
    #25

    I don't know ...

    Tony Grossi said that as he was chasing Mangini in the Browns executive parking lot, the coach dropped the following document:

    your-fired.jpg

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #26

    Now that almost had me spit coffee on my keyboard. LOL

    Meanwhile, Stan, I hope you guys with a lot of points on Alabama lose. GGG

    We want to stay in the top ten.

    GO TEXAS !!!

  • A Alo

    Adam Schefter on Mike&Mike: "I don't like Eric Mangini's chances of staying on right now." Expects announcement will come today.

    P professor_g wrote on last edited by
    #27

    @alo said:

    Adam Schefter on Mike&Mike: "I don't like Eric Mangini's chances of staying on right now." Expects announcement will come today.

    Suck. I wonder if he has new evidence or if this is just a gut feeling. In days past he has been more uncertain.