Mock Offseason
-
I would try and stay away from ACC or SEC players a lot them are nothing but trouble and are always getting arrested. especially those boys from Florida schools.
Yep.....load up the roster with MAC and Big east players....that will get it done.
LOL
-
Big East Sucks! What Im saying is, I hope we dont go after a bunch of stupid thugs. It is a known fact that sec schools recruit a lot of ignorant but talented athletic people for sports.
Excluding Miami, I can't think of another school that is full of these so called "ignorant but talented athletic people".
-
Thank you for all of your comments. However I think you cannot simply rule out players by what school they go too. While i am a huge ohio state fan some of their players have serious character issues, the Browns need playmakers regardless of what school they are from. Once the combine is over, I will update my mock offseason taking into account everything you guys have said. Well most of it.
-
Thank you for all of your comments. However I think you cannot simply rule out players by what school they go too. While i am a huge ohio state fan some of their players have serious character issues, the Browns need playmakers regardless of what school they are from. Once the combine is over, I will update my mock offseason taking into account everything you guys have said. Well most of it.
Thank you for all of your comments. However I think you cannot simply rule out players by what school they go too. While i am a huge ohio state fan some of their players have serious character issues, the Browns need playmakers regardless of what school they are from. Once the combine is over, I will update my mock offseason taking into account everything you guys have said. Well most of it.
What if they go to the Tennessee School for the Blind?
-
Big East Sucks! What Im saying is, I hope we dont go after a bunch of stupid thugs. It is a known fact that sec schools recruit a lot of ignorant but talented athletic people for sports.
A fact from where??
Say what you want. If I had to stick to drafting players from one conference, it would be SEC players.
That is if you want to win games.
If I was putting together a Jeopardy team, then sure, I would probably have my eye on Ivy league players.
-
Nice guestimations. I would have thought Clemens when Mangini was calling the shots, I'm less convinced now.
I don't see the trade with the Raiders for Bush happening. Anderson's salary is too much. So I think any team that is interested (and I do think there will be a team or two that is) can just wait until he's cut and bring his salary in line with backup $$.
Instead of giving up our third, and fifth plus Anderson for Bush, I'd use our first third round pick on Ryan Mathews of Fresno. He's a more powerful RB than what we have and has some explosiveness.
-
I think Kevin Kolb should be a going away present for Heckert!!
-
I think Kevin Kolb should be a going away present for Heckert!!
I think Kevin Kolb should be a going away present for Heckert!!
only if kolb is getting the hell away form heckert and not getting any closer.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login