Skip to content

rats vs pats

The Browns Board
30 12 2.8k
  • If he was that great a QB this year, he should've made his team better and not lost all those games in a row in the middle of the season.

    @mark-o said:

    If he was that great a QB this year, he should've made his team better and not lost all those games in a row in the middle of the season.

    I didn't claim he was top notch in the league or even pro bowl caliber this year. He had a 4,000 yard season and led multiple late game comebacks. He had one of three 500+ yard, 3 td and 0 int games in NFL history. Certianly he is quality to say the least. Certianly he is the best QB in the AFCN.

  • And he's sitting at home and watching the playoffs...

  • And he's sitting at home and watching the playoffs...

    @mark-o said:

    And he's sitting at home and watching the playoffs...

    And that's a shame becuase he could have representated the AFCN much better than Palmer did or Flacco is doing.

    EDIT: Three claps for Flacco for not even faking the pass on that bootleg...... Easy tackle for the Pats D.

  • @mark-o said:

    If he was that great a QB this year, he should've made his team better and not lost all those games in a row in the middle of the season.

    I didn't claim he was top notch in the league or even pro bowl caliber this year. He had a 4,000 yard season and led multiple late game comebacks. He had one of three 500+ yard, 3 td and 0 int games in NFL history. Certianly he is quality to say the least. Certianly he is the best QB in the AFCN.

    Sivlerback DPOY said:

    I didn't claim he was top notch in the league or even pro bowl caliber this year. He had a 4,000 yard season and led multiple late game comebacks. He had one of three 500+ yard, 3 td and 0 int games in NFL history. Certianly he is quality to say the least. Certianly he is the best QB in the AFCN.

    I hate the Steelers with all my heart and soul, but Ben was a pretty good QB this year, I think a lot of teams figured them out though. Its so hard to believe that with Troy P playing that team is so different, he brings swagger and intensity to them, kinda like number 16 on our team.

  • How about Julian Edleman? 2 TD and yet another Kent State QB converted to WR. Go Kent State! (I attend school there)

  • Sivlerback DPOY said:

    I didn't claim he was top notch in the league or even pro bowl caliber this year. He had a 4,000 yard season and led multiple late game comebacks. He had one of three 500+ yard, 3 td and 0 int games in NFL history. Certianly he is quality to say the least. Certianly he is the best QB in the AFCN.

    I hate the Steelers with all my heart and soul, but Ben was a pretty good QB this year, I think a lot of teams figured them out though. Its so hard to believe that with Troy P playing that team is so different, he brings swagger and intensity to them, kinda like number 16 on our team.

    @cambridgeho said:

    I hate the Steelers with all my heart and soul, but Ben was a pretty good QB this year, I think a lot of teams figured them out though. Its so hard to believe that with Troy P playing that team is so different, he brings swagger and intensity to them, kinda like number 16 on our team.

    Yeah, Troy is the best player on our defense. Don't forget Aaron Smith (#8 on Steelers all-time sacks list and doing it from the 34 DE position) also missed most of the season. He gets little reconition but he is right behind Harrison and Troy in importance to our D. Opposing D's have been able to figure Ben out but his physical presence (breaking tackles, running the ball, pump fakes, late game rallies) makes him difficult to stop. BA is certianly not using him right. He excells when running play action but BA would rather go into 5 reciever formations. Ben is certianly the main reason for our recent success.

    EDIT: Ravens have been getting BS spots all game. Atleast they challenged this one. Yards short my ass.... To be fair and give deserved credit the respot was dead on.

    EDIT: If they get a td they should go for 2.

    EDIT: I think the Steelers should bring a bunch of little white recivers to training camp next year. That was a great catch after his great effort was earased by a penalty.

  • TD Rats.....

    Ball game...

    Maybe the Cards/Packers game will be good because so far the playoff games have sucked.

  • Passer rating of 10 and wining a NFL playoff game, unreal.

  • I'm rooting for the Ravens because I hate the Pats more than the Rats.

    @next2nothing said:

    I'm rooting for the Ravens because I hate the Pats more than the Rats.

    Yeah, I'm glad the Raven won too.

  • Passer rating of 10 and wining a NFL playoff game, unreal.

    @cambridgeho said:

    Passer rating of 10 and wining a NFL playoff game, unreal.

    just goes to show that it doesn't mean everything when it comes to winning football games.