Survey Monday MLK Day
-
I always though that Gladiator show needed to introduce lions or bears somewhere along the course. .....Smileys wouldn't load, so...

-
I suppose I should add in why IMHO Survivor has outlived it's usefulness. OK, it's strategy & skin flick. Make it a real Survivor. Next twist- Survivor Antarctica, Survivor Siberia, Survivor Everest. Last one alive, or who doesn't wimp out wins. "Hey Bill, I'll bet you're going to pass out from hypothermia before I do." "Now just jump into the ocean with icebergs in it- the first one out goes home" .
Gee, Allison froze to death last night, Nickolai fell off the Kangshung Face in an oxygen deprived stupor at Camp Four, and Peter had to be airlifted off the mountain with multiple broken limbs after he fell in a crevasse trying to win the immunity challenge. Toooooo bad.
OK, sometimes I have a sick sense of humor.

I suppose I should add in why IMHO Survivor has outlived it's usefulness. OK, it's strategy & skin flick. Make it a real Survivor. Next twist- Survivor Antarctica, Survivor Siberia, Survivor Everest. Last one alive, or who doesn't wimp out wins. "Hey Bill, I'll bet you're going to pass out from hypothermia before I do." "Now just jump into the ocean with icebergs in it- the first one out goes home" .
Gee, Allison froze to death last night, Nickolai fell off the Kangshung Face in an oxygen deprived stupor at Camp Four, and Peter had to be airlifted off the mountain with multiple broken limbs after he fell in a crevasse trying to win the immunity challenge. Toooooo bad.
OK, sometimes I have a sick sense of humor.

Well, I don't think they should really put these people in mortal danger, but I do like the idea of putting them in "alternative" type settings rather than just tropical locations. I guess if they don't get put in tropical locations, you can't see some of the young chicks they put on their half naked.
Note though in this last season, they did have that one guy (the black Russell) that looked almost like his lights were going to go out. Probst said that him collapsing was the scariest moment they have ever had in the history of the show.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login