Trade Cribbs for Troy Smith
-
Troy Smith is an up-and-coming young QB, just compare his stats leading mighty tOSU against those of Crabbs at Kunt State and you'll see.
Are you really gonna talk sh*t about Kent State? I will f*ck your sh*t up raw u asswipe.
Josh Cribbs, James Harrison, Abram Elam, Julian Edelman, Usama Young, Antonio Gates, and Daniel Muir.
I dont care if any of those players are good. Its a phenomenon to see that much success in the NFL come out of Kent State. I will stress this till the day I die.
Are you really gonna talk sh*t about Kent State? I will f*ck your sh*t up raw u asswipe.
Josh Cribbs, James Harrison, Abram Elam, Julian Edelman, Usama Young, Antonio Gates, and Daniel Muir.
I dont care if any of those players are good. Its a phenomenon to see that much success in the NFL come out of Kent State. I will stress this till the day I die.
Though I hate to mention it- the best of them all Jack Lambert.
-
oh dear god we struck a cord with a bunch of kunt state golden flashers ... brilliant.
anyhow, in the big leagues .... we need to get something for cribbs.
oh dear god we struck a cord with a bunch of kunt state golden flashers ... brilliant.
anyhow, in the big leagues .... we need to get something for cribbs.
Golden Flashes aside- we can get way better than Troy Smith for Cribbs. And put down the crack pipe- Cribbs is going nowhere- Holmgren is smart enough to know unloading Cribbs would be the worst PR nightmare for the Browns since BB cut Bernie Kosar.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login