Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Political Discussion
  3. I Am.......................

I Am.......................

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Political Discussion
2 Posts 2 Posters 620 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Mr. T Mr. TM
    • 7k Posts
    • 184 Reputation
    Mr. TM Mr. T wrote on last edited by
    #1

    You think Obama's speech would be about the American people.

    Head or Gut?
    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
      • 64k Posts
      • 8k Reputation
      C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
      #2

      I actually printed out a bingo game of catch phrases Obama could use. I almost got a bingo... LOL

      But, I counted the number of times Obamao said "I" or "Me".'' Seriously, I lost count at 63. I couldn't count

      anymore because I was ROF,LMAO.

      He's supposed to be so brilliant, but he won't release his grades. He's supposed to be so brilliant, but even though

      he's a "Constitutional Attorney", he misread Justice Kennedy's decision reading, and thought it meant

      that foreign companies could donate in elections. Wrong.

      He's supposed to be so intelligent, yet he stupidly referred to himself that many times. I guess he

      had to have flunked any speech class he ever took. He's profoundly arrogant, to the point of seeing himself

      as Napoleon when he looks in the mirror. He made an ass of himself in his speech.

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply

      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

      Register Login
      Reply
      • Reply as topic
      Log in to reply
      • Oldest to Newest
      • Newest to Oldest
      • Most Votes


      Theme
      • System
      • Light
      • Dark
      The Browns Board Terms Privacy

      The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

      • First post
        Last post
      0
      • Forums
      • Recent
      • Popular
      • Users
      • Donate