Skip to content

As a Cleveland fan, This Explains why I was Instinctively Rooting for the Vikings

The Browns Board
6 5 915
  • W wongojack wrote on last edited by
    #1

    http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story...mp;sportCat=nfl

    Basically the guy lists criteria for a class level one disastrous loss for a sports city. I won't ruin it by telling you where Cleveland lands, but you probably won't be surprised. It looks like the vikings have passed us thanks to the recent interception debacle.

  • TheClevelandSoundT TheClevelandSound wrote on last edited by TheClevelandSound
    #2

    great article. I feel that Cleveland should be #2 becuase we havent even been to a super bowl. But the Cubs are truly the most tortured team in sports.

  • VaporTrailV VaporTrail wrote on last edited by
    #3

    So... This makes us the most tortured city. Right?

  • W wongojack wrote on last edited by
    #4

    3 teams in the top 10 and congratulations . . . . we're it!

  • Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #5

    I'm not sure the Cubs should rate at #1, as they really haven't fielded too many great teams in the last 40 years. The Steve Bartman thing was truly bizzare though- when that happened I told my friends that that kind of stuff only happens to Cleveland teams.

    Last week's Vikings game wasn't nearly as bad as Gary Anderson missing the FG vs the Falcons, or when Drew Pearson caught the Staubach "Hail Mary" back in old Metropolitan Stadium.

    I know I'm biased, but the Browns should be #1.

    Maybe this decade will bring us long-overdue happiness 🙄

  • So... This makes us the most tortured city. Right?

    cdl15C cdl15 wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @vaportrail said:

    So... This makes us the most tortured city. Right?

    Right.. If the cavs do it will that make it better or will there still be that bitter taste in your mouth