Skip to content

Derek Anderson might be headed to st louis

The Browns Board
35 28 4.9k
  • D dawgpound3 wrote on last edited by
    #1

    DA knows someone in the Westlake area that he talks to a lot. They are close enough that the guy let DA run tabs to pay on a later date. Well, I guess recently DA came to him to pay his tab. To the surprise og the man, he told DA 'you didn't have to pay me yet. I know you are good for it. It could have waited but I do appreciate it'. Well this is where is gets interesting. DA told him he was paying his debts because he agent told him it looks as though he is going to St. Louis so that they don't need to draft a QB.

    I got this, thanks to a source

  • B BigBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #2

    Good..... he could go to Manitoba or Saskatachawan for all I care...

  • timpikerT timpiker wrote on last edited by
    #3

    Can I help him pack? I'd do it for free if he pays for the gas for my truck.

  • ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #4

    Who knows.....but these friend of a friend deals I take with a grain of salt.

    Sort of like that house Cower bought out in Brecksville, or Strongsville, or wherever it was purported to have happened.

  • Who knows.....but these friend of a friend deals I take with a grain of salt.

    Sort of like that house Cower bought out in Brecksville, or Strongsville, or wherever it was purported to have happened.

    Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @ballpeen said:

    Sort of like that house Cower bought out in Brecksville, or Strongsville, or wherever it was purported to have happened.

    He did........

  • @ballpeen said:

    Sort of like that house Cower bought out in Brecksville, or Strongsville, or wherever it was purported to have happened.

    He did........

    ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @kosar_for_president said:

    He did........

    OK....I guess my question is....Why??

  • Good..... he could go to Manitoba or Saskatachawan for all I care...

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @bigbrownsfan said:

    Good..... he could go to Manitoba or Saskatachawan for all I care...

    Too bad there isn't NFL Europe anymore......

  • C Clbrowns wrote on last edited by
    #8

    I didn't hear nothing like this.St louis isn't goin to make DA a starter.DA is staying in Cleveland as a third string. Brady Quinn is packing his bags and moving elsewhere.

  • @bigbrownsfan said:

    Good..... he could go to Manitoba or Saskatachawan for all I care...

    Too bad there isn't NFL Europe anymore......

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by Flugel
    #9

    @hoorta said:

    Too bad there isn't NFL Europe anymore......

    There's still an NFL Europe - they just moved it to Oakland.

    They drafted Savage's dream QB Jamarcus Russell and most recently they added a REALLY fast WR in round 1 that can't catch.

    - Tom F.

  • @hoorta said:

    Too bad there isn't NFL Europe anymore......

    There's still an NFL Europe - they just moved it to Oakland.

    They drafted Savage's dream QB Jamarcus Russell and most recently they added a REALLY fast WR in round 1 that can't catch.

    - Tom F.

    cambridgehoC cambridgeho wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @flugel said:

    There's still an NFL Europe - they just moved it to Oakland.

    They drafted Savage's dream QB Jamarcus Russell and most recently they added a REALLY fast WR in round 1 that can't catch.

    - Tom F.

    Now that's some funny shit. If the "rumor" is true about DA and The Rams, it couldn't be more than like a 5th or 6th rounder. Hey the more picks we get the better.

  • @flugel said:

    There's still an NFL Europe - they just moved it to Oakland.

    They drafted Savage's dream QB Jamarcus Russell and most recently they added a REALLY fast WR in round 1 that can't catch.

    - Tom F.

    Now that's some funny shit. If the "rumor" is true about DA and The Rams, it couldn't be more than like a 5th or 6th rounder. Hey the more picks we get the better.

    S s-eohiodawg wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @cambridgeho said:

    Now that's some funny shit. If the "rumor" is true about DA and The Rams, it couldn't be more than like a 5th or 6th rounder. Hey the more picks we get the better.

    I heard it was for a bag of pretzels and a cold beer, and they still are negotiating about the pretzels.

  • @kosar_for_president said:

    He did........

    OK....I guess my question is....Why??

    Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @ballpeen said:

    OK....I guess my question is....Why??

    I'm joking ball.

  • I didn't hear nothing like this.St louis isn't goin to make DA a starter.DA is staying in Cleveland as a third string. Brady Quinn is packing his bags and moving elsewhere.

    yosemitejamY yosemitejam wrote on last edited by yosemitejam
    #13

    @clbrowns said:

    I didn't hear nothing like this.St louis isn't goin to make DA a starter.DA is staying in Cleveland as a third string. Brady Quinn is packing his bags and moving elsewhere.

    saw bq's sister on tv last night. that aj is one lucky dude. i betcha he sucks on that like a ripe georgia peach

    the-peach.jpg

  • @ballpeen said:

    OK....I guess my question is....Why??

    I'm joking ball.

    ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @kosar_for_president said:

    I'm joking ball.

    Ok....I didn't see a wink.

    I just take comments at face value unless i have reason to think otherwise.

    Guess I just don't know you well enough to know when you are messing around and being serious....I'll work on that.

  • @kosar_for_president said:

    I'm joking ball.

    Ok....I didn't see a wink.

    I just take comments at face value unless i have reason to think otherwise.

    Guess I just don't know you well enough to know when you are messing around and being serious....I'll work on that.

    Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @ballpeen said:

    I just take comments at face value unless i have reason to think otherwise.

    Never take my comments at face value, lol.

  • I didn't hear nothing like this.St louis isn't goin to make DA a starter.DA is staying in Cleveland as a third string. Brady Quinn is packing his bags and moving elsewhere.

    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @clbrowns said:

    I didn't hear nothing like this.St louis isn't goin to make DA a starter.DA is staying in Cleveland as a third string. Brady Quinn is packing his bags and moving elsewhere.

    Thanks, Adam Schefter.

  • Can I help him pack? I'd do it for free if he pays for the gas for my truck.

    Old DawgO Old Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @timpiker said:

    Can I help him pack? I'd do it for free if he pays for the gas for my truck.

    I'll cover the gas....just get him outa here!!!

  • I didn't hear nothing like this.St louis isn't goin to make DA a starter.DA is staying in Cleveland as a third string. Brady Quinn is packing his bags and moving elsewhere.

    A Alendor wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @clbrowns said:

    I didn't hear nothing like this.St louis isn't goin to make DA a starter.DA is staying in Cleveland as a third string. Brady Quinn is packing his bags and moving elsewhere.

    HEEEE HASSSSS SPOKENNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Can I help him pack? I'd do it for free if he pays for the gas for my truck.

    D Dirty Hands wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @timpiker said:

    Can I help him pack? I'd do it for free if he pays for the gas for my truck.

    then it wouldn;t be for free would it?

  • Good..... he could go to Manitoba or Saskatachawan for all I care...

    R ReginaBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @bigbrownsfan said:

    Good..... he could go to Manitoba or Saskatachawan for all I care...

    Keep him out of Saskatchewan!