Super Bowl (mostly) trivia
-
Here is a set of trivia questions for you to try your hand at. Mostly Super Bowl type questions, but also a couple from some other current events:
1. We know that the New Orleans Saints are going after their first ever title of any kind. Name the other 7 NFL franchises which have never won a title of any kind in their history.
2. Somewhat related: name the 8 MLB franchises to never win a title in their history.
3. Name the NFL teams whose record in Super Bowls all time is 0-1.
4. Name the NFL teams whose record in Super Bowls all time is 1-0.
Note, for me to give you complete credit for a right answer, I am going to ask that all elements of some of these questions be correct!
5. Who has scored the most TDs in Super Bowl history?
6. OK, so Kobe Bryant has now scored the most points "AS A Laker". But, name the other people who have played for the Lakers who still have more overall career points than Kobe Bryant does.
7. What country has won the most medals in the history of the Winter Olympic Games?
8. Name all the Quarterbacks who have started in 3 or more Super Bowl games.
9. Who has the most rushing yards in his career in Super Bowl games?
10. What are the most points scored by the losing team in a Super Bowl game? (who, when?)
11. What Super Bowl in history matched up the two closest teams geographically?
12. Only 8 states have hosted a Super Bowl game. Name them.
-
Here is a set of trivia questions for you to try your hand at. Mostly Super Bowl type questions, but also a couple from some other current events:
1. We know that the New Orleans Saints are going after their first ever title of any kind. Name the other 7 NFL franchises which have never won a title of any kind in their history.
2. Somewhat related: name the 8 MLB franchises to never win a title in their history.
3. Name the NFL teams whose record in Super Bowls all time is 0-1.
4. Name the NFL teams whose record in Super Bowls all time is 1-0.
Note, for me to give you complete credit for a right answer, I am going to ask that all elements of some of these questions be correct!
5. Who has scored the most TDs in Super Bowl history?
6. OK, so Kobe Bryant has now scored the most points "AS A Laker". But, name the other people who have played for the Lakers who still have more overall career points than Kobe Bryant does.
7. What country has won the most medals in the history of the Winter Olympic Games?
8. Name all the Quarterbacks who have started in 3 or more Super Bowl games.
9. Who has the most rushing yards in his career in Super Bowl games?
10. What are the most points scored by the losing team in a Super Bowl game? (who, when?)
11. What Super Bowl in history matched up the two closest teams geographically?
12. Only 8 states have hosted a Super Bowl game. Name them.
Here is a set of trivia questions for you to try your hand at. Mostly Super Bowl type questions, but also a couple from some other current events:
1. We know that the New Orleans Saints are going after their first ever title of any kind. Name the other 7 NFL franchises which have never won a title of any kind in their history.
titans, texans, jaguars, panthers, seahawks, cardinals, and the bengals.
2. Somewhat related: name the 8 MLB franchises to never win a title in their history.
devils rays, nationals, rockies and i have no idea who else there is
3. Name the NFL teams whose record in Super Bowls all time is 0-1.
cardinals, seahawks, titans, chargers, falcons, and panthers.
4. Name the NFL teams whose record in Super Bowls all time is 1-0.
jets, ravens, chiefs, and buccaneers.
Note, for me to give you complete credit for a right answer, I am going to ask that all elements of some of these questions be correct!
5. Who has scored the most TDs in Super Bowl history?
lynn swan
6. OK, so Kobe Bryant has now scored the most points "AS A Laker". But, name the other people who have played for the Lakers who still have more overall career points than Kobe Bryant does.
kareem abdul kabar, shaq, and wilt chamberlin
7. What country has won the most medals in the history of the Winter Olympic Games?
germany
8. Name all the Quarterbacks who have started in 3 or more Super Bowl games.
warner, brady, montana, bradshaw, kelly, tarkinigton?, and aikman
9. Who has the most rushing yards in his career in Super Bowl games?
emmit smith
10. What are the most points scored by the losing team in a Super Bowl game? (who, when?)
11. What Super Bowl in history matched up the two closest teams geographically?
jets vs colts in sb 3.
12. Only 8 states have hosted a Super Bowl game. Name them.
indiana, michigan, florida, louisiana, arizona, new york, georgia, and texas.
-
CleveFanForLife only got 1 completely correct answer!
-
1. Bengals, Titans, Panthers, Bills, Falcons, Seahawks, Az Cards
2. Padres, Rockies, Astros, Brewers, Devil Rays, Mariners, Rangers, Nationals
3. Titans, Seahawks, Chargers, Panthers, Falcons, Cards
4. Ravens, Jets, Bucs
5. Emmit Smith
6. Shaq, Wilt, West, Lew Alcindor
7. Norway
8. Griese, Staubach, Tarkenton, Bradshaw, Montana, Elway, Kelly, Aikman, Brady,
9. Franco Harris
10. 31, Cowboys, SB XIII
11. Super Bowl III
12. California, Fla, LA, TX, Mi, Minny, GA, AZ
-
With Zombo's 2 posts, including a couple of saves he got a total of 7 completely correct answers.
-
Yosemite also got 7 completely correct answers.
-
Yosemite also got 7 completely correct answers.
Yosemite also got 7 completely correct answers.
i think you have lost your marbles, request you grade my quiz again
-
Yosemite also got 7 completely correct answers.
i think you have lost your marbles, request you grade my quiz again
i think you have lost your marbles, request you grade my quiz again
Why? Did you get a better grade that you possibly thought you could?
-
Zombo said:
If I replace "Indiana" with "Louisianna" that should give me eight right.How could I forget about New Orleans? Indy was just a guess, and a wrong one, but I'm surprised they didn't go there since they went to Detroit and Minnesota. I hope they don't though, cause I don't like the Super Bowl in domes OR Northern cities.
They should just rotate it between Miami, Tampa, New Orleans, Phoenix and San Diego. Those are Super Bowl cities.
Zombo
I dunno, how many times should I give a person for "makeup" answers? Alex Trebek is merciless with his buzzer, should I be?
-
i think you have lost your marbles, request you grade my quiz again
Why? Did you get a better grade that you possibly thought you could?
Why? Did you get a better grade that you possibly thought you could?
i aced the damn thing and i wish to be properly recognized soooo be a good professor and regrade it or i will file a complaint with admin
-
Yosemite also got 7 completely correct answers.
i think you have lost your marbles, request you grade my quiz again
i think you have lost your marbles, request you grade my quiz again
I have rechecked. Your score still sits at 7.
-
i think you have lost your marbles, request you grade my quiz again
I have rechecked. Your score still sits at 7.
I have rechecked. Your score still sits at 7.
alright, whatever....i'll just wait until you post the "correct" answers....ain't no way in hell i only got 7 correct...this is an outrage
-
Yosemite, I will only give you this insight to one of your errors: Q#1 asks which franchises have never won a title of any kind. FYI, the Cardinals have won a couple of NFL titles in Chicago, and the Titans, as the Oilers in Houston won 2 AFL titles.
-
Actually, upon further review I must take a point away from Zombo. I misread one of his answers that was wrong that I gave him credit for. Sorry about that Chief. (#1, you included the Titans)
-
Yosemite, I will only give you this insight to one of your errors: Q#1 asks which franchises have never won a title of any kind. FYI, the Cardinals have won a couple of NFL titles in Chicago, and the Titans, as the Oilers in Houston won 2 AFL titles.
Yosemite, I will only give you this insight to one of your errors: Q#1 asks which franchises have never won a title of any kind. FYI, the Cardinals have won a couple of NFL titles in Chicago, and the Titans, as the Oilers in Houston won 2 AFL titles.
I am NOT incorrect in stating that the TENNESSEETitans and the ARIZONACardinals have never won a title of any kind. Your interpretation of franchise was not fully explained in the original question. Henceforth, i demand that i be given for credit for a correct answer. Don't tread on Yosemite.
Can't wait until you reveal the other correct answers.
-
I have rechecked. Your score still sits at 7.
alright, whatever....i'll just wait until you post the "correct" answers....ain't no way in hell i only got 7 correct...this is an outrage
alright, whatever....i'll just wait until you post the "correct" answers....ain't no way in hell i only got 7 correct...this is an outrage
What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
-
alright, whatever....i'll just wait until you post the "correct" answers....ain't no way in hell i only got 7 correct...this is an outrage
What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
What would a half wit who "LISTENS" to a written post know about rational thinking?? Take another hit and try it again fuzz nutz.
-
Yosemite, I will only give you this insight to one of your errors: Q#1 asks which franchises have never won a title of any kind. FYI, the Cardinals have won a couple of NFL titles in Chicago, and the Titans, as the Oilers in Houston won 2 AFL titles.
I am NOT incorrect in stating that the TENNESSEETitans and the ARIZONACardinals have never won a title of any kind. Your interpretation of franchise was not fully explained in the original question. Henceforth, i demand that i be given for credit for a correct answer. Don't tread on Yosemite.
Can't wait until you reveal the other correct answers.
I am NOT incorrect in stating that the TENNESSEETitans and the ARIZONACardinals have never won a title of any kind. Your interpretation of franchise was not fully explained in the original question. Henceforth, i demand that i be given for credit for a correct answer. Don't tread on Yosemite.
Can't wait until you reveal the other correct answers.
I'm sure Gipper's interpretation of franchise is the same interpretation that the NFL uses. The one that clearly states the Arizona Cardinals' franchise history back to 1920, and the Tennessee Titans' franchise history back to 1960.
Don't believe me? Read 'em and weep:
http://www.nflteamhistory.com/nfl_teams/ar...se_history.html
http://www.nflteamhistory.com/nfl_teams/te...se_history.html
And boom goes the dynamite. You mess with the bull, you get the horns.
-
What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
What would a half wit who "LISTENS" to a written post know about rational thinking?? Take another hit and try it again fuzz nutz.
What would a half wit who "LISTENS" to a written post know about rational thinking?? Take another hit and try it again fuzz nutz.
I was actually just quoting Billy Madison because I'm currently watching it, and I thought that quote fit the parameters of the situation quite perfectly.
After you remove your head from your ass, you should probably check that movie out. It's pretty good.
-
Yosemite, I will only give you this insight to one of your errors: Q#1 asks which franchises have never won a title of any kind. FYI, the Cardinals have won a couple of NFL titles in Chicago, and the Titans, as the Oilers in Houston won 2 AFL titles.
I am NOT incorrect in stating that the TENNESSEETitans and the ARIZONACardinals have never won a title of any kind. Your interpretation of franchise was not fully explained in the original question. Henceforth, i demand that i be given for credit for a correct answer. Don't tread on Yosemite.
Can't wait until you reveal the other correct answers.
I am NOT incorrect in stating that the TENNESSEETitans and the ARIZONACardinals have never won a title of any kind. Your interpretation of franchise was not fully explained in the original question. Henceforth, i demand that i be given for credit for a correct answer. Don't tread on Yosemite.
Can't wait until you reveal the other correct answers.
I know that sometimes these franchises play musical chairs and that is why I keep a compilation of championships won '"by city". Nevertheless, the NFL considers the Cardinals going from Chicago to St. Louis to Phoenix to Arizona to be one succesive franchise. Same for the Colts going from B-more to Indy. Same for the Tits going from Houston to Memphis to Nashville (remember, they played a year or 2 in Memphis). The Rams can galavant from Cleveland to LA to St. Louis.
That is the meritorious thing about the retention of the Browns franchise here when Modell tried to move them. He was ultimately told he could move, but the franchise stays. That worked out fine ultimately. Baltimore should have had its own franchise with its own identity all things considered (even if they were sneaking, lying, cheating, stealing bastards).
Given that explanation, your request/demand, is denied. If you don't stop bellyaching I will call in Bugs Bunny to frustrate you.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login