Time wasters
-
Every now and then we all seek ways to waste a little time.....other than posting on message boards

Thought it would be cool to post a few of the sites, games, etc you play on line.
Here are a couple of mine. One is simply a war/strategy game...the other a word game.
http://alt.tnt.tv/tntoriginals/thecompany/...nders/index.htm
http://www.freerice.com/index.php
Oh, I will add another...these 3 seems to take up a good amount of my game time.
-
A friend swears I need to start playing "Call of Duty" online.
I'll just stick to MarineSharpshooter II, and when I stop getting killed, and finish it, I'll go onto III.
Nothing more fun, than sitting in the dark, and crawling through jungle and killing the bad guys, but
I do get killed a lot. Hey, I'm usually outnumbered.
-
A friend swears I need to start playing "Call of Duty" online.
I'll just stick to MarineSharpshooter II, and when I stop getting killed, and finish it, I'll go onto III.
Nothing more fun, than sitting in the dark, and crawling through jungle and killing the bad guys, but
I do get killed a lot. Hey, I'm usually outnumbered.
-
-
I play Madden online a lot. My gamertag is QCK OG if anyone ever wants to play. I play a couple games a day when I have time.
-
Im currently stuck playing this football mmorpg
-
This one's a fun diversion:
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login