What Would We Wager?
-
Every year the mayors from the the two Super Bowl cities make a wager. The Mayor of New Orleans would be sending Gumbo and the mayor of Indianapolis will send shrimp cocktail if the Colts lose. My question is: when the Browns get there, what will the mayor wager? What are we known for? Here are some things I could think of:
Beer
Rock & Roll
Steamers
It's a stretch to say tires but it could work
Poverty
LeBron James
Choking
Weird art in public places.
-
Perogies from Sokolowski's University Inn
-
Every year the mayors from the the two Super Bowl cities make a wager. The Mayor of New Orleans would be sending Gumbo and the mayor of Indianapolis will send shrimp cocktail if the Colts lose. My question is: when the Browns get there, what will the mayor wager? What are we known for? Here are some things I could think of:
Beer
Rock & Roll
Steamers
It's a stretch to say tires but it could work
Poverty
LeBron James
Choking
Weird art in public places.
Every year the mayors from the the two Super Bowl cities make a wager. The Mayor of New Orleans would be sending Gumbo and the mayor of Indianapolis will send shrimp cocktail if the Colts lose. My question is: when the Browns get there, what will the mayor wager? What are we known for? Here are some things I could think of:
Beer
Rock & Roll
Steamers
It's a stretch to say tires but it could work
Poverty
LeBron James
Choking
Weird art in public places.
May I suggest front row seats to MARS...
they'll probably be avail when the Browns make their first SuperBowl appearance.
-
Zombo said:
Shrimp cocktail??Don't really associate Indy with seafood ... seeing as it is not near the sea.
That's Farm country, shouldn't they send a pork tenderloin or a corn-fed side of beef or something?
As for Cleveland, yes I would reccomend we send a nice fresh plate of Cleveland Steamers should we lose.
Zombo
Pardon my ignorance, but what is a Cleveland Steamer?
I figured a little Hot Sauce William Barbecue could fit the bill.
-
Every year the mayors from the the two Super Bowl cities make a wager. The Mayor of New Orleans would be sending Gumbo and the mayor of Indianapolis will send shrimp cocktail if the Colts lose. My question is: when the Browns get there, what will the mayor wager? What are we known for? Here are some things I could think of:
Beer
Rock & Roll
Steamers
It's a stretch to say tires but it could work
Poverty
LeBron James
Choking
Weird art in public places.
May I suggest front row seats to MARS...
they'll probably be avail when the Browns make their first SuperBowl appearance.
-
How about a sandwich from Panini's or maybe we could send them Halle Berry.

-
Zombo said:
Shrimp cocktail??Don't really associate Indy with seafood ... seeing as it is not near the sea.
That's Farm country, shouldn't they send a pork tenderloin or a corn-fed side of beef or something?
As for Cleveland, yes I would reccomend we send a nice fresh plate of Cleveland Steamers should we lose.
Zombo
Pardon my ignorance, but what is a Cleveland Steamer?
I figured a little Hot Sauce William Barbecue could fit the bill.
Pardon my ignorance, but what is a Cleveland Steamer?
I figured a little Hot Sauce William Barbecue could fit the bill
.I don't think you want to know.
-
according to the hastily made tourism videos for cleveland on youtube, the main export is crippling depression. so that's what we should wager.
-
Zombo said:
Shrimp cocktail??Don't really associate Indy with seafood ... seeing as it is not near the sea.
That's Farm country, shouldn't they send a pork tenderloin or a corn-fed side of beef or something?
As for Cleveland, yes I would reccomend we send a nice fresh plate of Cleveland Steamers should we lose.
Zombo
Pardon my ignorance, but what is a Cleveland Steamer?
I figured a little Hot Sauce William Barbecue could fit the bill.
Pardon my ignorance, but what is a Cleveland Steamer?
I figured a little Hot Sauce William Barbecue could fit the bill
.http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?...eveland+steamer
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login