Skip to content

I just couldnt help myself...

The Browns Board
8 7 1.3k
  • This last weekend i was at my friends wedding in Orlando, FL and saw this van parked outside the parking garage of our Hotel. With being a Cleveland Browns fan for 20 years i just couldn't help myself from taking a picture and showing all my fellow Browns fans!!

    Enjoy.....

    jejotheowl.250free.com/jeff.jpg

  • Best picture ever. Maybe I'll post the pic of me wiping my ass with my wifes gay yellow towel.....
  • mikeyP72 said:

    My steeler fan boss doesnt think its all that funny!!

    I can feel your pain, having to work under someone so incompetent.

  • mikeyP72 said:

    My steeler fan boss doesnt think its all that funny!!

    I can feel your pain, having to work under someone so incompetent.

    @mr.-t said:

    I can feel your pain, having to work under someone so incompetent.

    Fandom by its very nature makes one incompetent. That's why they're fanatics. Let's just say we take the Browns out of the historical equation, and give their history to a team called, ohhh the Dallas Cowgirls. To every single person living in Cleveland, it would be a mystery why a franchise that has so perenially crushed the hopes of its fans would even still have any left by now. Yet every year we start the first preseason game thinking that this will be the year its finally turned around.

  • you forgot to mention that the only two times the browns met the steelers in the playoffs the steelers won..BOTH TIMES. Classic!

  • So what hulkster, who won the last game?

    Oh Snap! Look what I stole.

  • mikeyP72 said:

    My steeler fan boss doesnt think its all that funny!!

    who cares what any steeler fan thinks.

  • So what hulkster, who won the last game?

    Oh Snap! Look what I stole.

    @mr.-t said:

    So what hulkster, who won the last game?

    Oh Snap! Look what I stole.

    What did you steal? It couldn't be Hulkster's virginity. He lost that to his uncle last weekend.