Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Political Discussion
  3. In The Heights tickets...

In The Heights tickets...

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Political Discussion
2 Posts 2 Posters 410 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Siobhan S
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Reputation
    S Siobhan wrote on last edited by
    #1

    hey guys, do you believe in karma? I'm entered into this:

    www.beintheheights.com/siobhanhan

    .. and I need your votes! Puhleeeeease vote for me and I'll gladly do the same anytime you need mine 🙂 It's for tickets to In The Heights musical, and I'm so close to winning I can feel it! thank you! You can enter yourself too while you're there, just don't forget ME!

    just watch this video and TELL ME this isn't the greatest thing you've ever seen:

    😉
    W 1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • S Siobhan

      hey guys, do you believe in karma? I'm entered into this:

      www.beintheheights.com/siobhanhan

      .. and I need your votes! Puhleeeeease vote for me and I'll gladly do the same anytime you need mine 🙂 It's for tickets to In The Heights musical, and I'm so close to winning I can feel it! thank you! You can enter yourself too while you're there, just don't forget ME!

      just watch this video and TELL ME this isn't the greatest thing you've ever seen:

      😉
      Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
      • 39k Posts
      • 9k Reputation
      W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @siobhan said:

      hey guys, do you believe in karma? I'm entered into this:

      www.beintheheights.com/siobhanhan

      .. and I need your votes! Puhleeeeease vote for me and I'll gladly do the same anytime you need mine 🙂 It's for tickets to In The Heights musical, and I'm so close to winning I can feel it! thank you! You can enter yourself too while you're there, just don't forget ME!

      just watch this video and TELL ME this isn't the greatest thing you've ever seen:

      😉

      I'm not a fan of hippety hop but this is better than most.

      Good luck and best wishes.

      WSS[/v]

      www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply

      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

      Register Login
      Reply
      • Reply as topic
      Log in to reply
      • Oldest to Newest
      • Newest to Oldest
      • Most Votes


      Theme
      • System
      • Light
      • Dark
      The Browns Board Terms Privacy

      The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

      • First post
        Last post
      0
      • Forums
      • Recent
      • Popular
      • Users
      • Donate