Brandon Mcdonald accused of assault
-
who knew a Browns CB could hit someoneBrowns
defensive back Brandon McDonald has been accused of assault via his ex-girlfriend Sabrina Parr. Parr, a personality on WKNR’s really big show tweeted the following this afternoon:
From: @MsParrTheHost
Sent: Feb 7, 2010 3:46p
I have never been hit so hard in my life but I promise he WONT get away with this!
Http://twitter.com/MsParrTheHost/status/8778109782
Later, she followed with the confirmation that it was in fact McDonald.
From: @MsParrTheHost
Sent: Feb 7, 2010 3:46p
So Brandon Mcdonald put his hands on me & went crazy! I’m definitely pressing charges & sewing his ass!
http://twitter.com/MsParrTheHost/status/8778138205
More on this as it develops.
-
-
-
-
That's clinches it.
Hello, Haden. (or maybe a cb in the second round?)
buh-bye, McDonald.
-
-
Don't go jumping to too many conclusions just yet. I've heard her on KNR and she gets on my freaking nerves big time.
I'm not jumping through hoops to go believing some tweet from her.
-
Sewing someone's ass sounds painful!

-
Sewing someone's ass sounds painful!

Sewing someone's ass sounds painful!

Yeah, she thinks she's really intelligent on that show too. Very annoying chick that thinks the world revolves around her.
-
Sewing someone's ass sounds painful!

Yeah, she thinks she's really intelligent on that show too. Very annoying chick that thinks the world revolves around her.
-
I don't think Brandon has been charged with anything. He has pissed somebody off.
-
-
I don't think Brandon has been charged with anything. He has pissed somebody off.
I don't think Brandon has been charged with anything. He has pissed somebody off.
It's bullshit.
Hell he's never even hit an opponent let alone a ho.
WSS
-
Man I can't wait to replace that guy. Hayden is going to bring sexy back.
-
"I've never been hit so hard in my life" ?
Yea, must have been some other Brandon McDonald...hardly describes the one who plays for the Browns
Maybe... "He swung at me and missed"
Or... "He laid into me with a weak ass shoulder then bounced off like a half dead fly"
But not... "I've never been hit so hard in my life"
-
-
Maybe she ment Ronald Mcdonald?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login