Skip to content

Commercials

The Browns Board
13 12 1.4k
  • K kpolen4 wrote on last edited by
    #2

    i thought the doritos ones were decent and the bud light house and the lost one

  • cambridgehoC cambridgeho wrote on last edited by
    #3

    The Brett Farve one was pretty funny too.

  • Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #4

    I liked the LeBron/Superman/ Larry Bird one, personally.

    I can't wait for LeBron to be a LeBrown.

  • B Browns wrote on last edited by
    #5

    The lebron commercial was the best.

  • K kshutchins wrote on last edited by
    #6

    I thought several of them were fun. The Doritos ads were fun. I liked the "punch bug" ad. I was watching with family members of several generations and we spent lots of time laughing. The one's toward the end of the game were not as enjoyable as the early batch.

  • B Browns wrote on last edited by
    #7

    I went to sportsline.com/superbowlads to see the lebron james commercial again but it wouldn't go behind the 1st quarter and lebron's commercial was in pregame.

  • mopajiM mopaji wrote on last edited by
    #8

    The only one I liked was the Doritos bark collar one where the dog puts the bark collar on the dude and barks whenever the dude tries to get his Doritos back. Other than that, they were aweful. It seems like companies are spending all of their dough for the airtime and sacrifice content.

    PS. I thought the Miller High Life commercial featuring small businesses was a really cool idea. The fact that they bought that airtime and then donated it to those few small businesses I thought was a really cool idea.

  • yosemitejamY yosemitejam wrote on last edited by
    #9

    I loved the new Viagra ad superbad_movie_mclovin_with_hotie.jpg

  • O osusev wrote on last edited by
    #10

    every year I hear the same complaints about the Super Bowl adds not producing....... I think the Adds are not the problem rather the overblown expectations that seem to escalate higher every year.

    The adds this year were good......some funnier than others....... but these are ADDS not Oscar performances or even some sort of comedic contest.

    The doritos dog vengeance was the funniest for me.

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #11

    It's just that every year, some of the commercials are just stupid, and some are hilarious.

    The dog collar one was excellent, I missed the Lebron one. I have to admit, the groundhog playing the fiddle

    and getting a job on a job site, was dumb. But the one picking the Pollymoomoo groundhog up was funny, Polly looked like

    the doofus he is.

  • ThaakT Thaak wrote on last edited by
    #12

    I thought the Casual day one was pretty funny.

  • Mr. TM Mr. T wrote on last edited by
    #13

    The Pollymooloo groundhog was the best, he really does look like a midget groundhog.

    But I would like to see less commercials in a championship game that way the network wouldn't have to compress game time to get in all the commercials.

    If I have one gripe it would be the delay in tv transmission compared to radio. I left when it was 2nd and goal and a penalty TO near the end of the game. It took maybe 20 seconds to get in my car and the radio just pronounced the Saints the Winners. WTF is with that.