Browns New QB
-
First Eli,
Then Brees.
Who will be next Chargers castoff qb to win the Super Bowl?
-
I wonder what Phillip Rivers was thinking last night?
-
I wonder what Phillip Rivers was thinking last night?
I wonder what Phillip Rivers was thinking last night?
He's hoping he's gonna be cut soon.
-
OBR has a couple of intriguing rumor articles up. One mentions Tim Hiller of Western Michigan and the other mentions Holmgren being very interested in Tony Pike of Cincinatti.
-
-
I suspect the Browns next QB will be Brady Quinn or Derek Anderson.
-
I suspect the Browns next QB will be Brady Quinn or Derek Anderson.
I suspect the Browns next QB will be Brady Quinn or Derek Anderson.
At least for the 2010 year.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login