separated at birth?
-
-
man, i wish i knew how to upload images on this site. jeez!
-
Yes, I do see similarities!! Wilburrrrrrrrrrrrr!

-

When I googled "horseface" this is the first image that popped up
-

When I googled "horseface" this is the first image that popped up
When I googled "horseface" this is the first image that popped up
wow, i think we have way too much time on our hands. ann coulter is an ass. they should photoshop a donkey's face on her. that would be more appropriate.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login