Skip to content

This is RIDICULOUS

The Browns Board
37 22 3.3k
  • [quote name='BoogerKosar' date='Feb 13 2010, 02:56 PM' post='156633'Anyway...here's your hero. A drunken idiot who made millions and Retardedly spent it all.

    Ready to put up that statue?"

    here's a couple of your heros that played with shittsburg at that time. one's a sales rep at a turf company and the other got fired from an outdoor channel. he's probably out hunting your mom down in the bayou> is it legal to hunt wild boar?

    post-1174-1266095447_thumb.jpg post-1174-1266095481_thumb.jpg

  • "I still remember that pre-season game he commentated with Jim Donovan a couple of years back. I thought he was gonna fall over. Brutal!"

  • "I still remember that pre-season game he commentated with Jim Donovan a couple of years back. I thought he was gonna fall over. Brutal!"

    BoogerKosar said:

    "I still remember that pre-season game he commentated with Jim Donovan a couple of years back. I thought he was gonna fall over. Brutal!"

    I still remember the Pitt trotting out the likes of Malone, Stoudt, Brister, Maddox, Woodley and O'Donnell and trying to call them a quarterback.

  • "I still remember that pre-season game he commentated with Jim Donovan a couple of years back. I thought he was gonna fall over. Brutal!"

    BoogerKosar said:

    "I still remember that pre-season game he commentated with Jim Donovan a couple of years back. I thought he was gonna fall over. Brutal!"

    how could you be watching a cleveland station's televised broadcast of a cleveland preseason game when you live in shittsburg? (bitch!)

  • "Man,some of you posters on here kill me. You must be a bunch of little geek brats.

    Oh Bernie is a drunk,Bernie bar tabs,Bernie BLAH BLAH BLAH.

    STFU! You little geek punks.

    make me sick, Just STFU!

    You people are just stupid!

    Go find yourselves a job or somthin.

    You have no clue about the real world Grow up!"

  • "Man,some of you posters on here kill me. You must be a bunch of little geek brats.

    Oh Bernie is a drunk,Bernie bar tabs,Bernie BLAH BLAH BLAH.

    STFU! You little geek punks.

    make me sick, Just STFU!

    You people are just stupid!

    Go find yourselves a job or somthin.

    You have no clue about the real world Grow up!"

    BoogerKosar said:

    "Man,some of you posters on here kill me. You must be a bunch of little geek brats.

    Oh Bernie is a drunk,Bernie bar tabs,Bernie BLAH BLAH BLAH.

    STFU! You little geek punks.

    make me sick, Just STFU!

    You people are just stupid!

    Go find yourselves a job or somthin.

    You have no clue about the real world Grow up!"

    this comin from a 5 yr. old pickle smoker. doesn't your mom know you're on the computer. oh wait, no. she wouldn't know with the line of toothless gimps outside her door raring to take a crack at miss piggy 2000-10 from the pa state fair.

  • BoogerKosar said:

    "Man,some of you posters on here kill me. You must be a bunch of little geek brats.

    Oh Bernie is a drunk,Bernie bar tabs,Bernie BLAH BLAH BLAH.

    STFU! You little geek punks.

    make me sick, Just STFU!

    You people are just stupid!

    Go find yourselves a job or somthin.

    You have no clue about the real world Grow up!"

    this comin from a 5 yr. old pickle smoker. doesn't your mom know you're on the computer. oh wait, no. she wouldn't know with the line of toothless gimps outside her door raring to take a crack at miss piggy 2000-10 from the pa state fair.

    @miktoxic said:

    this comin from a 5 yr. old pickle smoker. doesn't your mom know you're on the computer. oh wait, no. she wouldn't know with the line of toothless gimps outside her door raring to take a crack at miss piggy 2000-10 from the pa state fair.

    What's funny is I voted for her.

  • easily worst thread of '10. DFTT.

  • easily worst thread of '10. DFTT.

    @sisky-fringo said:

    easily worst thread of '10. DFTT.

    Just another addition to the "ignore" list. 😉

  • @sisky-fringo said:

    easily worst thread of '10. DFTT.

    Just another addition to the "ignore" list. 😉

    @daydawg19 said:

    Just another addition to the "ignore" list. 😉

    yup. 😎

    my ignore list is like a mile long haha.