Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. What should Lumbergh do? We all can help...

What should Lumbergh do? We all can help...

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
23 Posts 14 Posters 2.3k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • BigBrownsFan B
    • 534 Posts
    • 6 Reputation
    B BigBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #1

    1. Find a high dive over a pool with no water in it.

    2. Find a bridge.

    3. Walk in front of a train.

    4. Walk in front of a bus.

    Personally, I go for #2.

    And secondly, who would miss him? No me, not us, his boyfriend or his adopted penis-lover DA.

    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • Gips GipsG
      • 3k Posts
      • 34 Reputation
      GipsG Gips wrote on last edited by Gips
      #2

      Lums should keep giving us the bq fag entertainment because hes a DA fag so its funny and because no matter how well bq does into the future lums will find fault and try to compare it to how DA was better even if it doesnt stack up..good wholesome entertainment for the cold months to come i say! 🙂 lol

      We have been rebuilding since 1964, Why stop now? GO BROWNS!
      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • mz. ?
        • Posts
        • 0 Reputation
        ? mz. wrote on last edited by
        #3

        I wish the gentleman no harm, so I vote for:

        5. Get over DA's benching and become a Browns Fan already.

        E 1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • Greythan G
          • 563 Posts
          • 0 Reputation
          G Greythan wrote on last edited by
          #4

          The question is what should the community do.

          1) Not use ignore (I've waffled back on this one; its pussified)

          2) Not respond to obvious baiting posts

          3) See if he/she/it cares to engage in any meaningful dialogue

          P 1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • hammertime hammertimeH Dedicated Conversation Starter Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
            • 4k Posts
            • 2k Reputation
            hammertimeH hammertime wrote on last edited by
            #5

            not to belittle anyone here

            but the dude is an attention whore

            every post is meant to flame the board. Could be intentional, seeing how rabbid the fans are.

            If the whore dissapears, you'll find another to destroy. He is an annoying troll who racks up posts and reply after reply with his love for certain players.

            The more we fan the flame the longer he relishes in his mom's basement posting foolish, biased threads and replies.

            guns don't kill kids-pitt bulls do.
            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • ATENEARS ATENEARSA Founder In Memoriam
              • 4k Posts
              • 139 Reputation
              ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by ATENEARS
              #6

              I think you guys are afraid deep down inside, that Lum's may be right.

              DTBHD Old DawgO 2 Replies Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • Sturim S
                • 122 Posts
                • 0 Reputation
                S Sturim wrote on last edited by Sturim
                #7

                Im not Atenears, BQ might not be the guy either, but I know that DA isn't. Only way to find out if BQ is , is to play him. I don't know how u justify sitting a guy that u traded 2 picks to get. As far as DA goes, if u couldn't see how bad he was, I'm not going to waste my breath on talking about it. Seems like half the country could see it, but there's a few here that couldn't.

                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • ATENEARS ATENEARSA Founder In Memoriam
                  • 4k Posts
                  • 139 Reputation
                  ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  But you are wasting your breath. STFU and let Quinn play it out if you know deep down that is all that matters?

                  Why the circle-jerk with Lum?

                  school girls ... geesh

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • Greythan G
                    • 563 Posts
                    • 0 Reputation
                    G Greythan wrote on last edited by
                    #9
                    I think you guys are afraid deep down inside, that Lum's may be right.

                    I'll just keep reminding you of the drum you beat for a year: we should all support our starting QB. You looking to be no better than those you choose to belittle.

                    Its mildly amusing, but ultimately boring considering the complete logic in starting Quinn at this point.

                    Whatever floats your boat.

                    ATENEARSA 1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • G Greythan
                      I think you guys are afraid deep down inside, that Lum's may be right.

                      I'll just keep reminding you of the drum you beat for a year: we should all support our starting QB. You looking to be no better than those you choose to belittle.

                      Its mildly amusing, but ultimately boring considering the complete logic in starting Quinn at this point.

                      Whatever floats your boat.

                      ATENEARS ATENEARSA Founder In Memoriam
                      • 4k Posts
                      • 139 Reputation
                      ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @greythan said:

                      I'll just keep reminding you of the drum you beat for a year: we should all support our starting QB. You looking to be no better than those you choose to belittle.

                      Its mildly amusing, but ultimately boring considering the complete logic in starting Quinn at this point.

                      Whatever floats your boat.

                      Care to point out where I haven't supported our QB?

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • Greythan G
                        • 563 Posts
                        • 0 Reputation
                        G Greythan wrote on last edited by
                        #11
                        Care to point out where I haven't supported our QB?

                        You've chosen your words carefully young grasshopper. 😉

                        A scan of your recent posts doesn't show anything direct. So, I apologize.

                        I guess I'm reading too much into your odd exhuberance for defending our backup QB from the extremists. I'll try to drop it.

                        ATENEARSA 1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • Earle E
                          • 181 Posts
                          • 0 Reputation
                          E Earle wrote on last edited by
                          #12
                          Office_Space_asskick.jpg
                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • G Greythan
                            Care to point out where I haven't supported our QB?

                            You've chosen your words carefully young grasshopper. 😉

                            A scan of your recent posts doesn't show anything direct. So, I apologize.

                            I guess I'm reading too much into your odd exhuberance for defending our backup QB from the extremists. I'll try to drop it.

                            ATENEARS ATENEARSA Founder In Memoriam
                            • 4k Posts
                            • 139 Reputation
                            ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            @greythan said:

                            You've chosen your words carefully young grasshopper. 😉

                            I have a great PR team around me ... it's an election year ya know?

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • G Greythan

                              The question is what should the community do.

                              1) Not use ignore (I've waffled back on this one; its pussified)

                              2) Not respond to obvious baiting posts

                              3) See if he/she/it cares to engage in any meaningful dialogue

                              Pumpkin Eater P
                              • 4k Posts
                              • 297 Reputation
                              P Pumpkin Eater wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              @greythan said:

                              The question is what should the community do.

                              1) Not use ignore (I've waffled back on this one; its pussified)

                              2) Not respond to obvious baiting posts

                              3) See if he/she/it cares to engage in any meaningful dialogue

                              all good points, but I don't see how its pussified to have someone on ignore.

                              :neutral_face:
                              T 1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • ATENEARSA ATENEARS

                                I think you guys are afraid deep down inside, that Lum's may be right.

                                DTBH DTBHD
                                • 657 Posts
                                • 0 Reputation
                                DTBHD DTBH wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                @atenears said:

                                I think you guys are afraid deep down inside, that Lum's may be right.

                                Sure, we're scared of that. In the same way that we're scared we'll get struck by lightening. There's about a 1 in a billion chance of it.

                                But, if it happens, it will blow big time.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • ? Guest

                                  I wish the gentleman no harm, so I vote for:

                                  5. Get over DA's benching and become a Browns Fan already.

                                  Earle E
                                  • 181 Posts
                                  • 0 Reputation
                                  E Earle wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  mz. said:

                                  I wish the gentleman no harm, so I vote for:

                                  5. Get over DA's benching and become a Browns Fan already.

                                  whats up with that gay avatar dude.

                                  ? 1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • E Earle

                                    mz. said:

                                    I wish the gentleman no harm, so I vote for:

                                    5. Get over DA's benching and become a Browns Fan already.

                                    whats up with that gay avatar dude.

                                    mz. ?
                                    • Posts
                                    • 0 Reputation
                                    ? mz. wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    @earle said:

                                    whats up with that gay avatar dude.

                                    What's up with yet another nom de plume, mystery racist/homophobe/redneck? Keep that garbage confined to your laughable "political discussion" section.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • ATENEARSA ATENEARS

                                      I think you guys are afraid deep down inside, that Lum's may be right.

                                      Old Dawg Old DawgO
                                      • 76 Posts
                                      • 0 Reputation
                                      Old DawgO Old Dawg wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      @atenears said:

                                      I think you guys are afraid deep down inside, that Lum's may be right.

                                      How was the kool aide??? It's Stevie,...Stevie Wonder, right? You must be blind or stupid & Lums is just an idiot!

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • P Pumpkin Eater

                                        @greythan said:

                                        The question is what should the community do.

                                        1) Not use ignore (I've waffled back on this one; its pussified)

                                        2) Not respond to obvious baiting posts

                                        3) See if he/she/it cares to engage in any meaningful dialogue

                                        all good points, but I don't see how its pussified to have someone on ignore.

                                        Thomas5737 T
                                        • 167 Posts
                                        • 0 Reputation
                                        T Thomas5737 wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        @pumpkin-eater said:

                                        all good points, but I don't see how its pussified to have someone on ignore.

                                        There is nothing wrong with an ignore feature. It works great in chatrooms where a 12 year old comes in and tries to get attention or in an online game where you might need to stay focused and there are outsiders messing with you or at work when the boss speaks or at home when the kids or wife want something, but I don't understand it's use in a discussion format, unless you are really thin skinned or have very little self control and someones post might send you over the edge.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • mz. ?
                                          • Posts
                                          • 0 Reputation
                                          ? mz. wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          @inspecta said:

                                          kick the Retard around.

                                          Watch out, cal, T, Bunker, Billyjack, earle, Player, and, well, you, may get on you for this one.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate