Skip to content

Rams switching to Mccoy according to Mcshay

The Browns Board
12 11 1.5k
  • Yikes, is Mcshay a Browns/Lions fan?

    Ill give him one thing, he definitely was thinking outside of the box with this Mock... things never go the way most mocks have them in the actual draft so I guess its a different perspective.

    Personally I think this is ridiculous but hey, to each his own.

  • Wow, that is an interesting take on the draft.

    If you would have told me he had Berry slipping to seven I would have thought two teams picked QB's.

    He has 6 OL/DL going ahead of the rest. In general though, with the exception of QB's, lineman do go highest in most years.

    I would love Berry that's for sure.

  • No way Tampa takes Pierri-Pauk from USF, live in Tampa and its all about Berry, even thou Paul is a beast for USF

  • I'll be delighted with Haden, McClain or Berry. I'm assuming Berry won't be there,

    and if Haden IS there, he's the pick.

  • I'd love to have a bunch of whatever this guy is smoking.

    There's no way in hell four OTs are going to get picked in the first eight slots, never has happened, never will. Even Okung is somewhat of a reach there.

    He's got Taylor Mays way too high, and it's a near certainty the Steelers will go OL in the first to try and avoid getting Ben prematurely killed.

  • McShay just throws things against the wall to see what sticks, and then goes back to his 500 mock drafts so he can claim he predicted everything.

    Kiper is the guy to pay attention to. Forget his draft placements, his scouting reports are second to none.

  • I agree that Berry probably wont drop that far but I've still got my fingers crossed that he does, he is easily the player I want the most out of this draft

  • According to mcshay (which holds no water to me) are now looking more at mccoy then then suh. Does this mean he may drop to us or maybe berry. Just thought it was interesting. Don't have espn insider anyone care to post his new mock?

    edit for link http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/draft10/ins...%3fid%3d4901957

    @bjh2130 said:

    According to mcshay (which holds no water to me) are now looking more at mccoy then then suh. Does this mean he may drop to us or maybe berry. Just thought it was interesting. Don't have espn insider anyone care to post his new mock?

    edit for link http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/draft10/ins...%3fid%3d4901957

    I don't care whether Berry falls to the Browns or not. I don't want him. But Suh on the other hand, I'd nab up in a heart beat...

    But what makes you think that if Berry were to go in the top 6, that just because the Rams pick McCoy that Berry would fall to 7? The thing is, that McCoy, Berry, and Suh are all likely to go in the top 6.

  • To 4Browns, just out of curiosity, who are "we"? Do you have a mouse in your pocket helping you with your picks?

  • To 4Browns, just out of curiosity, who are "we"? Do you have a mouse in your pocket helping you with your picks?

    @the-gipper said:

    To 4Browns, just out of curiosity, who are "we"? Do you have a mouse in your pocket helping you with your picks?

    I think that is at the top of the article he posted meaning "Todd McShay and Scouts Inc." thinks...