Skip to content

What do you think about these uniforms?

The Browns Board
24 16 4.3k
  • Brown on brown. That is all.

    Fudgesicles.jpg

    Ye' olde fudgesicles.

  • Brown on brown. That is all.

    Fudgesicles.jpg

    Ye' olde fudgesicles.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Brown on brown. That is all.

    Fudgesicles.jpg

    Ye' olde fudgesicles.

    3533684.jpg

    Brown on brown rules all.

  • I like em but the brown pants need stripes imho...😉

  • I'd also love to see the brown on brown but agree 100% that there needs to be something on the side of the leg!

  • here are some links to other updates done on the BB.

    Skinny

    WVBrownsfan

    Like both of these, but I like mine (obviously) do to a little more traditional look.

    by the way when I did the search for this I realized that out of 6 out of 11 threads about uniforms were started by you. You must really like uniforms

  • I like whatever uniform they win a superbowl in......Facts are Facts we have ugly unnies..Still love the Browns thou,but we have ugly unnies

  • I am a huge fan of brown jersey's.It seems like this past year they played better with them-4 out of the 5 wins we were wearing them and played well enough to win a 5th game vs. cincy! this thread makes me smile-every year my brother e mails me his ideas for upgraded unis!!!!

  • I'm for a uniform update. I won't say an overhaul, but they do need updated. I've seen several nice options on this board. Can we package them all together and send them to the Browns? Let them see what we like and then decide on one?

  • 209115w.jpg

    I created these, and I am going to be sending to the Cleveland Browns organization.

    Poll results from the old forum

    What do you think about these uniforms?

    • I like them!: 15 votes
    • Meh, they are boring! : 12 votes

    @dawgpound3 said:

    209115w.jpg

    I created these, and I am going to be sending to the Cleveland Browns organization.

    I voted I liked them because of the first 2. I'm not a big fan of the orange jersey at all and didn't like our luck with brown pants. That said, I appreciate your work on this. I wonder what it would look like if we added a small Brownie logo at the center-base of the neck in front.

    I REALLY miss the orange pants because they went well with both jerseys. It sort of represented an era where we transitioned from losing to winning.

    Can you show/remind us what the orange pants look like with the first 2 jerseys?

    - Tom F.

  • @dawgpound3 said:

    209115w.jpg

    I created these, and I am going to be sending to the Cleveland Browns organization.

    I voted I liked them because of the first 2. I'm not a big fan of the orange jersey at all and didn't like our luck with brown pants. That said, I appreciate your work on this. I wonder what it would look like if we added a small Brownie logo at the center-base of the neck in front.

    I REALLY miss the orange pants because they went well with both jerseys. It sort of represented an era where we transitioned from losing to winning.

    Can you show/remind us what the orange pants look like with the first 2 jerseys?

    - Tom F.

    @flugel said:

    I voted I liked them because of the first 2. I'm not a big fan of the orange jersey at all and didn't like our luck with brown pants. That said, I appreciate your work on this. I wonder what it would look like if we added a small Brownie logo at the center-base of the neck in front.

    I REALLY miss the orange pants because they went well with both jerseys. It sort of represented an era where we transitioned from losing to winning.

    Can you show/remind us what the orange pants look like with the first 2 jerseys?

    - Tom F.

    k207n.jpg

  • @flugel said:

    I voted I liked them because of the first 2. I'm not a big fan of the orange jersey at all and didn't like our luck with brown pants. That said, I appreciate your work on this. I wonder what it would look like if we added a small Brownie logo at the center-base of the neck in front.

    I REALLY miss the orange pants because they went well with both jerseys. It sort of represented an era where we transitioned from losing to winning.

    Can you show/remind us what the orange pants look like with the first 2 jerseys?

    - Tom F.

    k207n.jpg

    @dawgpound3 said:

    k207n.jpg

    Thanks Dawgpound!!!

    - Tom F.

  • 209115w.jpg

    I created these, and I am going to be sending to the Cleveland Browns organization.

    Poll results from the old forum

    What do you think about these uniforms?

    • I like them!: 15 votes
    • Meh, they are boring! : 12 votes

    @dawgpound3 said:

    209115w.jpg

    I created these, and I am going to be sending to the Cleveland Browns organization.

    Very 70's...

    I had jammies that looked like that... 😳