Saints to Open 2010 NFL Season Thu 9th Sept !!!
-
-
The NFL usually tries to make that a marquee match-up.
I doubt the Browns qualify with most of the nation.
-
You doubt? Thats putting it nicely. I would much rather watch a Browns/Saints game vs. a Steelers/Saints game - I mean, who wants to watch the last two super bowl winners open the season? Not me - thats for sure - much rather watch the Browns! Go Browns! Super Bowl Champs 2010! Yaaaayyyyyy!
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login