Skip to content

Chance to win an Autograph Quinn Jersey

The Browns Board
11 9 1.3k
  • D dawgystyle10 wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I am getting ready to give away a Quinn Jersey Autographed. Visit here http://www.downwithbrowns.com/

  • Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
    #2

    I also have a contest for Willie Green jersey if anyone is interested.

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #3

    I'm thinkin about selling my two Tim Couch jerseys for 50 cents a piece, but more likely, I'll find somebody who can

    change it to Joe Thomas' jersey, or I'll put "Calfox" on it....@@

  • mopajiM mopaji wrote on last edited by mopaji
    #4

    One of my biggest pet peeves. Here's my list of dumbest jersey purchases. Some by the way, are still worn on Sundays at the stadium. Unless you are related to these guys, you should never wear them.

    Courtney Brown

    Tim Couch

    Chris Spielman

    Kevin Johnson

    William Green

    Brady Quinn - the highest selling backup QB jersey in history! Why? Here's a tip, if somebody's jersey is available in pink, don't buy it in any color.

    Jamir Miller

    Rubin Droughns - of friend of mine got this after is 1,000 yard season. And he was traded.

    Braylon Edwards - Never buy the jersey of an inconsistent player

    Kellen Winslow - this one I can sort of understand

    Charlie Frye

    Jeff Garcia

    Darren Chiavarini - wtf?

    Some good ones are.....

    Joe Thomas

    Josh Cribbs

    Phil Dawson - my friend had this made after I wanted to get Chris Gardocki's jersey. Chris got released before I could get it thank god, but my buddy has Phil's.

    Oh, and I saw a guy in the Dawg Pound with a number 9 jersey and the name on the back was FRUSTRADED. Classic

  • One of my biggest pet peeves. Here's my list of dumbest jersey purchases. Some by the way, are still worn on Sundays at the stadium. Unless you are related to these guys, you should never wear them.

    Courtney Brown

    Tim Couch

    Chris Spielman

    Kevin Johnson

    William Green

    Brady Quinn - the highest selling backup QB jersey in history! Why? Here's a tip, if somebody's jersey is available in pink, don't buy it in any color.

    Jamir Miller

    Rubin Droughns - of friend of mine got this after is 1,000 yard season. And he was traded.

    Braylon Edwards - Never buy the jersey of an inconsistent player

    Kellen Winslow - this one I can sort of understand

    Charlie Frye

    Jeff Garcia

    Darren Chiavarini - wtf?

    Some good ones are.....

    Joe Thomas

    Josh Cribbs

    Phil Dawson - my friend had this made after I wanted to get Chris Gardocki's jersey. Chris got released before I could get it thank god, but my buddy has Phil's.

    Oh, and I saw a guy in the Dawg Pound with a number 9 jersey and the name on the back was FRUSTRADED. Classic

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @mopaji said:

    One of my biggest pet peeves. Here's my list of dumbest jersey purchases. Some by the way, are still worn on Sundays at the stadium. Unless you are related to these guys, you should never wear them.

    Courtney Brown

    Tim Couch

    Chris Spielman

    Kevin Johnson

    William Green

    Brady Quinn - the highest selling backup QB jersey in history! Why? Here's a tip, if somebody's jersey is available in pink, don't buy it in any color.

    Jamir Miller

    Rubin Droughns - of friend of mine got this after is 1,000 yard season. And he was traded.

    Braylon Edwards - Never buy the jersey of an inconsistent player

    Kellen Winslow - this one I can sort of understand

    Charlie Frye

    Jeff Garcia

    Darren Chiavarini - wtf?

    Some good ones are.....

    Joe Thomas

    Josh Cribbs

    Phil Dawson - my friend had this made after I wanted to get Chris Gardocki's jersey. Chris got released before I could get it thank god, but my buddy has Phil's.

    Oh, and I saw a guy in the Dawg Pound with a number 9 jersey and the name on the back was FRUSTRADED. Classic

    I don't know about the others, but I am perfectly OK with anyone who would wear a Chris Spielman Browns jersey. To me, it would be a deserving tribute to the guy. I wouldn't really mind having one myself.

  • @mopaji said:

    One of my biggest pet peeves. Here's my list of dumbest jersey purchases. Some by the way, are still worn on Sundays at the stadium. Unless you are related to these guys, you should never wear them.

    Courtney Brown

    Tim Couch

    Chris Spielman

    Kevin Johnson

    William Green

    Brady Quinn - the highest selling backup QB jersey in history! Why? Here's a tip, if somebody's jersey is available in pink, don't buy it in any color.

    Jamir Miller

    Rubin Droughns - of friend of mine got this after is 1,000 yard season. And he was traded.

    Braylon Edwards - Never buy the jersey of an inconsistent player

    Kellen Winslow - this one I can sort of understand

    Charlie Frye

    Jeff Garcia

    Darren Chiavarini - wtf?

    Some good ones are.....

    Joe Thomas

    Josh Cribbs

    Phil Dawson - my friend had this made after I wanted to get Chris Gardocki's jersey. Chris got released before I could get it thank god, but my buddy has Phil's.

    Oh, and I saw a guy in the Dawg Pound with a number 9 jersey and the name on the back was FRUSTRADED. Classic

    I don't know about the others, but I am perfectly OK with anyone who would wear a Chris Spielman Browns jersey. To me, it would be a deserving tribute to the guy. I wouldn't really mind having one myself.

    Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by Kosar_For_President
    #6

    @the-gipper said:

    I don't know about the others, but I am perfectly OK with anyone who would wear a Chris Spielman Browns jersey. To me, it would be a deserving tribute to the guy. I wouldn't really mind having one myself.

    I agree. There are some Browns "busts" (mainly injury) that do deserve a jersey to be worn after there time. Spielman is one for sure, a class act. Jurevicius, Bentley and Couch. There are players that had their careers cut short because of injury and bad coaching. I know people would be embarrassed to wear a Couch jersey, not me, the management team never drafted a line and cut his career short.

    Cal I would take one of those jersey's for .50.

    After this year people will see Quinn just blows.

    Any one else?

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #7

    spielman is the shit. anyone got a thom darden jersey they wanna get rid of? comes from my hometown.

  • I am getting ready to give away a Quinn Jersey Autographed. Visit here http://www.downwithbrowns.com/

    G gmp wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @dawgystyle10 said:

    I am getting ready to give away a Quinn Jersey Autographed. Visit here http://www.downwithbrowns.com/

    Great!...

    My ShamWOW...is getting a bit worn...

  • Riffer XR Riffer X wrote on last edited by
    #9

    I got a hundy for a Ralph Brown jersey.

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #10

    02908_5666.jpg

    Maybe this jersey would be an appropriate purchase for a few of you?

  • B bonedawg wrote on last edited by
    #11

    Will it be a Browns jersey or will it be whatever team BQ is playing for come september?