Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Political Discussion
  3. Westminster

Westminster

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Political Discussion
6 Posts 3 Posters 863 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Chicopee John C
    • 2k Posts
    • 104 Reputation
    C Chicopee John wrote on last edited by
    #1

    One of the few shows I actually plan around each year.

    I am partial to the Sporting Group - I am on my third Weimaraner and recently put down our beloved German Shorthair - but enjoy seeing and learning about all but the Toy Group(s).

    Joe G. used to do a great job. I guess time caught up with him. Is he still alive??

    "God is great. Beer is good. People are crazy."
    Kosar_For_PresidentK 1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
      • 39k Posts
      • 9k Reputation
      W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Love it.

      We were watching at an eclectic little place in Akron last night after we saw JC Superstar at EJ Thomas performing arts center.

      Go Scotty!

      WSS

      www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • C Chicopee John

        One of the few shows I actually plan around each year.

        I am partial to the Sporting Group - I am on my third Weimaraner and recently put down our beloved German Shorthair - but enjoy seeing and learning about all but the Toy Group(s).

        Joe G. used to do a great job. I guess time caught up with him. Is he still alive??

        Kosar_For_President Kosar_For_PresidentK
        • 6k Posts
        • 221 Reputation
        Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @chicopee-john said:

        One of the few shows I actually plan around each year.

        I am partial to the Sporting Group - I am on my third Weimaraner and recently put down our beloved German Shorthair - but enjoy seeing and learning about all but the Toy Group(s).

        Joe G. used to do a great job. I guess time caught up with him. Is he still alive??

        Is there a show near us, that would be awesome. Love my Rotties, what group are they in?

        Luck is Tim Couch. Big, Dumb Goofy, slow thinking QB - Ghoolie, 2-28-12
        W 1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President

          @chicopee-john said:

          One of the few shows I actually plan around each year.

          I am partial to the Sporting Group - I am on my third Weimaraner and recently put down our beloved German Shorthair - but enjoy seeing and learning about all but the Toy Group(s).

          Joe G. used to do a great job. I guess time caught up with him. Is he still alive??

          Is there a show near us, that would be awesome. Love my Rotties, what group are they in?

          Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
          • 39k Posts
          • 9k Reputation
          W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @kosar_for_president said:

          Is there a show near us, that would be awesome. Love my Rotties, what group are they in?

          Gangsta dogs.

          With Pit Bulls.

          😉

          WSS

          www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
          C Kosar_For_PresidentK 2 Replies Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • W Westside Steve

            @kosar_for_president said:

            Is there a show near us, that would be awesome. Love my Rotties, what group are they in?

            Gangsta dogs.

            With Pit Bulls.

            😉

            WSS

            Chicopee John C
            • 2k Posts
            • 104 Reputation
            C Chicopee John wrote on last edited by Chicopee John
            #5

            @westside-steve said:

            Gangsta dogs.

            With Pit Bulls.

            😉

            WSS

            Interesting you said that, Steve.

            I often take our dogs to our local 'Bark Park' and talk to folks there. I recently spoke to a guy with a Rotweiler and commented that every Rotti I've come across was very calm. I didn't know why they appear on a list of 'high risk dogs' by a number of insurance companies.

            He said that he spent almost 20 years as a Parole Officer in the Hartford area and that Pit Bulls were the dogs of choice for inner city 'thugs' - an all encompassing description- while those of a similar ilk from the suburbs preferred Rotti's and that they can be made to be pretty violent in nature.

            FWIW, Ghoolie - former member of these boards - used to raise and show Rotti's in the NE Ohio area.

            "God is great. Beer is good. People are crazy."
            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • W Westside Steve

              @kosar_for_president said:

              Is there a show near us, that would be awesome. Love my Rotties, what group are they in?

              Gangsta dogs.

              With Pit Bulls.

              😉

              WSS

              Kosar_For_President Kosar_For_PresidentK
              • 6k Posts
              • 221 Reputation
              Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by Kosar_For_President
              #6

              @westside-steve said:

              Gangsta dogs.

              With Pit Bulls.

              😉

              WSS

              I have a pit now. Used to have a 3 legged Rottie. RIP Black Betty. Sweetest nicest dog you would ever meet.

              I also used to have another Pit. On one leap jumped our 6 foot privacy fence.

              American Staffordshire Terriers are ranked the 4 best dog to own because of many things which include temperament with kids, health, loyalty, etc.

              Luck is Tim Couch. Big, Dumb Goofy, slow thinking QB - Ghoolie, 2-28-12
              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply

              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

              Register Login
              Reply
              • Reply as topic
              Log in to reply
              • Oldest to Newest
              • Newest to Oldest
              • Most Votes


              Theme
              • System
              • Light
              • Dark
              The Browns Board Terms Privacy

              The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

              • First post
                Last post
              0
              • Forums
              • Recent
              • Popular
              • Users
              • Donate