Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Jake Plummer...

Jake Plummer...

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
7 Posts 6 Posters 1.3k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • BrownsBacker85 BrownsBacker85B
    • 120 Posts
    • 1 Reputation
    BrownsBacker85B BrownsBacker85 wrote on last edited by
    #1

    How about old Jake Plummer as a veteran mentor? Guess he may do a Farve.

    Kosar_For_PresidentK 1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • Tim Couch Pulls Out Tim Couch Pulls OutT Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
      • 8k Posts
      • 1k Reputation
      Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Jake the Mistake?

      I'm awesome, and I fuck dolphins. Ghoolie 12/2/2012: I have absolutely no skills, training or pride
      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • scotty dawg S
        • 3 Posts
        • 0 Reputation
        S scotty dawg wrote on last edited by
        #3

        just researched jake's whereabouts: he is currently playing handball! chose to retire rather than compete with the likes of bruce gradkowski,jeff garcia,and luke mccown in Tampa bay.Oh,and he was accused of fondling three women in a nightclub while intoxicated,kicking one of them in the leg.He may be on some teams very,very big emergency lists!!!! wonder what tampa would want for him as they obviously still have rights on him.....

        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • Skinny S
          • 172 Posts
          • 0 Reputation
          S Skinny wrote on last edited by
          #4

          he is a UFA no one has rights to him

          Like Granny always said- "If you can't be good...Be good at It."
          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • mopaji mopajiM
            • 1k Posts
            • 0 Reputation
            mopajiM mopaji wrote on last edited by
            #5

            I heard Jeff George is available!

            "Chances are, if you think Jay Leno is funny, I don't care for you as a person" - Peter Griffin
            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • BrownsBacker85B BrownsBacker85

              How about old Jake Plummer as a veteran mentor? Guess he may do a Farve.

              Kosar_For_President Kosar_For_PresidentK
              • 6k Posts
              • 221 Reputation
              Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by Kosar_For_President
              #6

              @brownsbacker85 said:

              How about old Jake Plummer as a veteran mentor? Guess he may do a Farve.

              I had to say it again, sorry if you heard the story before.

              Remember when he flicked off the crowd off years back? That was me. I yelled you suck Plummer. George Foster even turned around and pointed me out in the crowd from the bench. I was right behind the camera a little up.

              There was pressure to bench him in Denver after this for the next 2 season. The media was on his ass from then on. Which led to him retiring. Could I in effect, have ruined Jake Plummer's life? LOL

              I would root for any team playing the Broncos just to piss people off. I must of went to 4 - 5 games a year.

              jake2_e.jpg

              League fines Plummer $5K for finger to fans

              Dec. 17, 2004

              SportsLine.com wire reports

              DENVER -- Broncos quarterback Jake Plummer was fined $5,000 by the NFL on Friday for making an obscene gesture during last week's game against Miami.

              Plummer and coach Mike Shanahan refused comment on the fine. Plummer apologized after the game, then during interviews Wednesday, admitted he wasn't perfect and promised he'd never make the same mistake again.

              "I'm not a robot. I'm a man that has warm blood and sometimes it gets hot in there running through my veins," Plummer said. "You know people do things that they regret. As long as you can learn a lesson from it and stand up and be a man about what your actions were and move on, that's the true lesson you learn from it."

              Plummer reached his hand behind his helmet and made the gesture upon reaching the bench after throwing a first-quarter interception in the 20-17 win over the Dolphins. The much-maligned quarterback has thrown six picks and no touchdowns in Denver's last two games. His 17 interceptions this season are the second most in the NFL.

              Luck is Tim Couch. Big, Dumb Goofy, slow thinking QB - Ghoolie, 2-28-12
              BrownsBacker85B 1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President

                @brownsbacker85 said:

                How about old Jake Plummer as a veteran mentor? Guess he may do a Farve.

                I had to say it again, sorry if you heard the story before.

                Remember when he flicked off the crowd off years back? That was me. I yelled you suck Plummer. George Foster even turned around and pointed me out in the crowd from the bench. I was right behind the camera a little up.

                There was pressure to bench him in Denver after this for the next 2 season. The media was on his ass from then on. Which led to him retiring. Could I in effect, have ruined Jake Plummer's life? LOL

                I would root for any team playing the Broncos just to piss people off. I must of went to 4 - 5 games a year.

                jake2_e.jpg

                League fines Plummer $5K for finger to fans

                Dec. 17, 2004

                SportsLine.com wire reports

                DENVER -- Broncos quarterback Jake Plummer was fined $5,000 by the NFL on Friday for making an obscene gesture during last week's game against Miami.

                Plummer and coach Mike Shanahan refused comment on the fine. Plummer apologized after the game, then during interviews Wednesday, admitted he wasn't perfect and promised he'd never make the same mistake again.

                "I'm not a robot. I'm a man that has warm blood and sometimes it gets hot in there running through my veins," Plummer said. "You know people do things that they regret. As long as you can learn a lesson from it and stand up and be a man about what your actions were and move on, that's the true lesson you learn from it."

                Plummer reached his hand behind his helmet and made the gesture upon reaching the bench after throwing a first-quarter interception in the 20-17 win over the Dolphins. The much-maligned quarterback has thrown six picks and no touchdowns in Denver's last two games. His 17 interceptions this season are the second most in the NFL.

                BrownsBacker85 BrownsBacker85B
                • 120 Posts
                • 1 Reputation
                BrownsBacker85B BrownsBacker85 wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @kosar_for_president said:

                I had to say it again, sorry if you heard the story before.

                Remember when he flicked off the crowd off years back? That was me. I yelled you suck Plummer. George Foster even turned around and pointed me out in the crowd from the bench. I was right behind the camera a little up.

                There was pressure to bench him in Denver after this for the next 2 season. The media was on his ass from then on. Which led to him retiring. Could I in effect, have ruined Jake Plummer's life? LOL

                I would root for any team playing the Broncos just to piss people off. I must of went to 4 - 5 games a year.

                jake2_e.jpg

                League fines Plummer $5K for finger to fans

                Dec. 17, 2004

                SportsLine.com wire reports

                DENVER -- Broncos quarterback Jake Plummer was fined $5,000 by the NFL on Friday for making an obscene gesture during last week's game against Miami.

                Plummer and coach Mike Shanahan refused comment on the fine. Plummer apologized after the game, then during interviews Wednesday, admitted he wasn't perfect and promised he'd never make the same mistake again.

                "I'm not a robot. I'm a man that has warm blood and sometimes it gets hot in there running through my veins," Plummer said. "You know people do things that they regret. As long as you can learn a lesson from it and stand up and be a man about what your actions were and move on, that's the true lesson you learn from it."

                Plummer reached his hand behind his helmet and made the gesture upon reaching the bench after throwing a first-quarter interception in the 20-17 win over the Dolphins. The much-maligned quarterback has thrown six picks and no touchdowns in Denver's last two games. His 17 interceptions this season are the second most in the NFL.

                That is some good stuff right there!

                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply

                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                Register Login
                Reply
                • Reply as topic
                Log in to reply
                • Oldest to Newest
                • Newest to Oldest
                • Most Votes


                Theme
                • System
                • Light
                • Dark
                The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                • First post
                  Last post
                0
                • Forums
                • Recent
                • Popular
                • Users
                • Donate