PLEASE GOD HELP ME
-
If you have what it takes, steal one from the other side. All of their chicks aren't ugly.
Just leave them the scags.
Chicks get a pass on things such as sports just as I expect a pass on things such as tea parties and wedding etiquette, plus a few dozen other things..
As I have told my wife many time before....if the reception doesn't offer a bar, don't expect me to go to the wedding.
-
If you have what it takes, steal one from the other side. All of their chicks aren't ugly.
Just leave them the scags.
Chicks get a pass on things such as sports just as I expect a pass on things such as tea parties and wedding etiquette, plus a few dozen other things..
As I have told my wife many time before....if the reception doesn't offer a bar, don't expect me to go to the wedding.
If you have what it takes, steal one from the other side. All of their chicks aren't ugly.
Just leave them the scags.
Chicks get a pass on things such as sports just as I expect a pass on things such as tea parties and wedding etiquette, plus a few dozen other things..
As I have told my wife many time before....if the reception doesn't offer a bar, don't expect me to go to the wedding.
The difference is you're not pretending to be into weddings but point taken.
And no, the ones from here aren't all ugly.
-
Zombo said:
A girl that grows up in Browns country and becomes a Steeler fan has Daddy Issues. She got inadequate or inappropriate attention from her Father and now is "acting out" to get male attention in a "taboo" way. She has low self esteem and will go through life unfulfilled and will enter one bad relationship after another unless she resolves her core issues, which they rarely do.On the bright side, she probably likes it back door ... if you are into that kind of thing.
Zombo
Who knows maybe that is the same girl who dates her cousins.
-
That's hilarious! I had a girlfriend once who; for the life of her; could not figure out why they continued to run into eachother when there was so much space near the sideline? I didn't even bother explaining. I just pulled her close and told her how cute she was. Works everytime.
One of my sons says, "You're not supposed to understand women, you're just supposed to enjoy them." I think he's got something.
I once had a roommate who was a cheerleader in high school. For four years she cheered at football games and by the time I knew her, she still didn't know how many points a team got for a touchdown. She also went to countless softball games to watch her various boyfriends play. We were watching a game once and she was asking me questions. Suddenly she sat up and declared, with astonishment, "There's strategy to this!" For a smart girl, she was a knucklehead about sports. I have no defense for females like her except to say that she never spent much time with people who knew anything about the games she was watching so they could explain what was going on. (How you get through four years of watching football without figuring out that a TD is 6 points remains a mystery to me.)
As a female, I have to say that it's a real pleasure to meet a man who genuinely likes and appreciates women without reservation. Men like that are the exception.
Vive la différence!
One of my sons says, "You're not supposed to understand women, you're just supposed to enjoy them." I think he's got something.
I once had a roommate who was a cheerleader in high school. For four years she cheered at football games and by the time I knew her, she still didn't know how many points a team got for a touchdown. She also went to countless softball games to watch her various boyfriends play. We were watching a game once and she was asking me questions. Suddenly she sat up and declared, with astonishment, "There's strategy to this!" For a smart girl, she was a knucklehead about sports. I have no defense for females like her except to say that she never spent much time with people who knew anything about the games she was watching so they could explain what was going on. (How you get through four years of watching football without figuring out that a TD is 6 points remains a mystery to me.)
As a female, I have to say that it's a real pleasure to meet a man who genuinely likes and appreciates women without reservation. Men like that are the exception.
Vive la différence!
As a female, I have to say that it's a real pleasure to meet a man who genuinely likes and appreciates women without reservation. Men like that are the exception.
That sure sounds like me!!

-
I'm not an overly religious man or anything but consider my morals strong. Not sure what I've ever done so wrong to have to deal with Pittspuke fan coming out my ass in my home state but this shit has got to change and soon. Every freaking women I meet is a happy happy little Steeler girl who prances around in their Steeler gear. I live in fooking Akron, OH for God's sakes.
It's to the point now that when I meet a Browns gal they are few and real far between and usually diehards. You don't find the chick tweener fans that are commonplace with most sports teams like Cavs fans or the 90's Tribe teams, they are either hardcore or root for the fairies from Western PA.
All it would take is about two years of sweeping them and going around 10-6 while they go 6-10. If that happens, I swear to you this stuff will stop and stop quick. It is sickening and driving me crazy. I don't care if every burnout, Taco Bell worker or Neckar loving mechanic roots for them but the chick thing has to stop and stop soon.
I'm not an overly religious man or anything but consider my morals strong. Not sure what I've ever done so wrong to have to deal with Pittspuke fan coming out my ass in my home state but this shit has got to change and soon. Every freaking women I meet is a happy happy little Steeler girl who prances around in their Steeler gear. I live in fooking Akron, OH for God's sakes.
It's to the point now that when I meet a Browns gal they are few and real far between and usually diehards. You don't find the chick tweener fans that are commonplace with most sports teams like Cavs fans or the 90's Tribe teams, they are either hardcore or root for the fairies from Western PA.
All it would take is about two years of sweeping them and going around 10-6 while they go 6-10. If that happens, I swear to you this stuff will stop and stop quick. It is sickening and driving me crazy. I don't care if every burnout, Taco Bell worker or Neckar loving mechanic roots for them but the chick thing has to stop and stop soon.
Try seeing them migrate into your family. My dad got re-married to a lady who had season tickets to the Steelers and never gave them up in spite of not residing in PA. She's a wonderful person even though she has bad taste in football teams. She gave me and a friend her tickets to opening day the year we celebrated Tim Worley's coming out party to the tune of 51-0 following his 3 or 4 turnovers. Man do I miss Bubby Brister, Mark Malone and Mike Tomczak.
- Tom F
-
I'm not an overly religious man or anything but consider my morals strong. Not sure what I've ever done so wrong to have to deal with Pittspuke fan coming out my ass in my home state but this shit has got to change and soon. Every freaking women I meet is a happy happy little Steeler girl who prances around in their Steeler gear. I live in fooking Akron, OH for God's sakes.
It's to the point now that when I meet a Browns gal they are few and real far between and usually diehards. You don't find the chick tweener fans that are commonplace with most sports teams like Cavs fans or the 90's Tribe teams, they are either hardcore or root for the fairies from Western PA.
All it would take is about two years of sweeping them and going around 10-6 while they go 6-10. If that happens, I swear to you this stuff will stop and stop quick. It is sickening and driving me crazy. I don't care if every burnout, Taco Bell worker or Neckar loving mechanic roots for them but the chick thing has to stop and stop soon.
Their women what did you expect, they cant make up their minds on what they like.
one minute they are hot then the next they are cold.
They are hungry but to fat to eat even though they weigh 95lbs.
When you figure'em out let me know.... but i'm resting on my beliefs that they are all psycho!
Their women what did you expect, they cant make up their minds on what they like.
one minute they are hot then the next they are cold.
They are hungry but to fat to eat even though they weigh 95lbs.
When you figure'em out let me know.... but i'm resting on my beliefs that they are all psycho!
That is the best stuff I read in some time. Thanks for the laugh.
-
I just saw a woman with a Browns jacket on at the gas station in Ravenna yesterday lol.
I just saw a woman with a Browns jacket on at the gas station in Ravenna yesterday lol.
I saw a cute girl with a Winslow jersey on in Rayland,OH today.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login