Skip to content

College Football Pick 'Em--Week 12

College Football Forum
1 1 1.0k
  • It was pretty much chalk this week in college football, which makes the point spreads all the more interesting for entertainment value. Here's what happened this week:

    Big Winner of the Week: I Hate Pittsburgh was this week's champion with 13 points.

    Shameful Dogs of the Week: No real shameful dogs this week--that is, no hilarious scores of 3 or 4. So, such as it is, Calfox, Ballpeen, and Beanpot all had 7 points. This was especially problematic for Calfox and Ballpeen, who had been closing in on the lead. Still time to rebound, though.

    Here's the leaderboard:

    I Hate Pittsburgh--13

    WVBrownsfan--11

    Timugen--10

    Ballantyne3 Buckeyes--9

    Ischy--9

    Mr. Freeze--9

    Atenears--9

    Earthed Ice--9

    Hag II--8

    Dency's Winners--8 (for the third straight week, and, I guess it's my magic number, eighth time this season)

    Thaak--8

    Furnier--8

    The Hammer--8

    Juki's Instant Losers II--0

    Mark O--0

    Louisville Slugger--0

    Cee Brown Booda--0

    And, season-to-date:

    1 Timugen 129

    2 Calfox and Dad 124

    2 ballpeen 124

    4 I Hate Pittsburgh 117

    5 HAGII 115

    6 Ballantyne3 Buckeyes 113

    7 Dency's Winners 111

    7 WVBrownsfan 111

    9 Beanpot 109

    10 Thaak 108

    11 Ischy 107

    12 Furnier 106

    13 Mr. Freeze 105

    14 Juki's Instant Losers II 100

    15 Mark O 99

    16 THE HAMMER 98

    17 ATENEARS 93

    18 Earthed Ice 88

    19 Louisville_Slugger 69

    20 Cee Brown Booda 47

    Dennis