Will Thomas Jones be next to get the axe?
-
Mike Florio says Thomas Jones and Clinton Portis could be next running backs on the chopping block.
We have Harrison but we need a whole stable full of RB's
-
-
There is only one RB I will advocate getting and that is CJ Spiller (the chemistry of James David and CJ Spiller is phenomenal).
-
There is only one RB I will advocate getting and that is CJ Spiller (the chemistry of James David and CJ Spiller is phenomenal).
There is only one RB I will advocate getting and that is CJ Spiller (the chemistry of James David and CJ Spiller is phenomenal).
Yea, but I doubt seriously if we will spend our first round pick on him. He will probably go somewhere in the mid first round.
-
CJ Spiller would be a nice pick up, but I am thinking in terms of getting someone who is proven but not someone who has already been shipwrecked like a LT, who has seen more than enough carries that his body is starting to brekdown from all of the hits he has taken. And with saying that IMO; we could bring a Portis or a Thomas but I wouldn't give them more than 1 2 year deal. We just witnessed what happens with old RB's in what we had to endure with JL.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login