Speculation is fun, but...
-
...I trust that our new Management Team will do well in their Free Agent & Draft selections. We finally have a TEAM of good, solid, experienced football minds working together to put this show on the road. We may even see some surprises, but whatever is done, I feel it will be well researched & part of the long term goal.
I'm excited. I've pretty much forgotten how a real PROFESSIONAL NFL Team does things...It's nice seeing that happen now.
GO BROWNS!!
Mike
-
Absolutely ! With this fo and coaching staff in place, you have to figure that their FA and draft will
always be making great sense;that they will be making all the right choices
I'm still greatly put out at the Browns OC, though.
-
Absolutely ! With this fo and coaching staff in place, you have to figure that their FA and draft will
always be making great sense;that they will be making all the right choices
I'm still greatly put out at the Browns OC, though.
Absolutely ! With this fo and coaching staff in place, you have to figure that their FA and draft will
always be making great sense;that they will be making all the right choices
I'm still greatly put out at the Browns OC, though.
I was also upset with the OC (both the hiring & performance), but he WAS hired as a rookie Coordinator without VERY little viable, established talent at the skill positions. In addition, they did finish much better & he had a ringing endorsement from Brett Favre (I believe), so let's see what happens there. Again, I will trust Holmgren & his braintrust to properly figure it out.
Mike
-
I will pop the champaign after it is time to party.
Im excited about the hirings and all; but we really havent begun to see the results. I shall wait to see what pans out in the end.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login