Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Political Discussion
  3. Reparations are coming

Reparations are coming

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Political Discussion
9 Posts 6 Posters 924 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Mr. T Mr. TM
    • 7k Posts
    • 184 Reputation
    Mr. TM Mr. T wrote on last edited by
    #1

    House passes bill to grant Native Hawaiians special rights as reparations for 1893 coup Here

    Here is the start, now who will be next with another liberal hand out?

    Another way the community organizer and Chief can buy favor and buy votes.

    Head or Gut?
    C Kosar_For_PresidentK 2 Replies Last reply
    ❤
    Quote Reply
    • Mr. TM Mr. T

      House passes bill to grant Native Hawaiians special rights as reparations for 1893 coup Here

      Here is the start, now who will be next with another liberal hand out?

      Another way the community organizer and Chief can buy favor and buy votes.

      Chicopee John C
      • 2k Posts
      • 104 Reputation
      C Chicopee John wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @mr.-t said:

      House passes bill to grant Native Hawaiians special rights as reparations for 1893 coup Here

      Here is the start, now who will be next with another liberal hand out?

      You know who, T, and so do I.

      "God is great. Beer is good. People are crazy."
      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
        • 64k Posts
        • 8k Reputation
        C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
        #3

        I know, too !

        Farmers who have been to Hawaii.

        I want to be rich, too. Gimme all your money so I don't have to suffer global cooling, dammit.

        I have to go out and put up a fence post and gate to the road through our woods.

        ...have a few socialist snowmobilers who roar though the entire township are terrorizing this part of the county.

        and I also need to fill our freezer with prime rib. Do you guys want me to go hungry ?

        It's your duty.

        Hand over those reparations, I am unfairly suffering. (I walked out into the snow in my socks

        to unhook Bernie Kosar - his outdoor long lead was caught on the deck short of the back door, and my feet are cold.

        I need thicker socks, you people !)

        1 Reply Last reply
        ❤
        Quote Reply
        • Mr. TM Mr. T

          House passes bill to grant Native Hawaiians special rights as reparations for 1893 coup Here

          Here is the start, now who will be next with another liberal hand out?

          Another way the community organizer and Chief can buy favor and buy votes.

          Kosar_For_President Kosar_For_PresidentK
          • 6k Posts
          • 221 Reputation
          Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @mr.-t said:

          House passes bill to grant Native Hawaiians special rights as reparations for 1893 coup Here

          And nothing will change the fact how us white folk get treated like shit when going over there by the "natives".

          Luck is Tim Couch. Big, Dumb Goofy, slow thinking QB - Ghoolie, 2-28-12
          DieHardBrownsFanD W 2 Replies Last reply
          ❤
          Quote Reply
          • Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President

            @mr.-t said:

            House passes bill to grant Native Hawaiians special rights as reparations for 1893 coup Here

            And nothing will change the fact how us white folk get treated like shit when going over there by the "natives".

            DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
            • 28k Posts
            • 6k Reputation
            DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by DieHardBrownsFan
            #5

            @kosar_for_president said:

            And nothing will change the fact how us white folk get treated like shit when going over there by the "natives".

            Thats a fact Kosar. I know people (both black and white) who were stationed over in Pearl Harbor. Their kids were terrorized by the Hawaiian and Samoan kids in school. Beat up, robbed etc. Reparations my ass. Why should I pay for something that happened so long ago? My ancestors didn't even come to the states until the early 1900's.

            "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President

              @mr.-t said:

              House passes bill to grant Native Hawaiians special rights as reparations for 1893 coup Here

              And nothing will change the fact how us white folk get treated like shit when going over there by the "natives".

              Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
              • 39k Posts
              • 9k Reputation
              W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @kosar_for_president said:

              And nothing will change the fact how us white folk get treated like shit when going over there by the "natives".

              What do you mean "us" boy?

              😛

              WSS

              www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
              Kosar_For_PresidentK 1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
                • 64k Posts
                • 8k Reputation
                C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
                #7

                There's Hawaiians, who are wonderfully friendly,

                and there are native Hawaiians who emphasize they don't want visitors

                on their precious shores, and will hurt you if they can.

                Although it was a lot of years ago, we were in Hawaii two weeks.

                One of our tours, we couldn't go see a waterfall, because there were some

                roughneck bunch of "native Hawaiians" who were smoking dope and drinking beer,

                and had beaten and robbed a few people in the past.

                They don't deserve squat. I'm tired of all these stupid centuries old excuses

                brought up by those who want to win the lottery via a bogus lawsuit.

                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • W Westside Steve

                  @kosar_for_president said:

                  And nothing will change the fact how us white folk get treated like shit when going over there by the "natives".

                  What do you mean "us" boy?

                  😛

                  WSS

                  Kosar_For_President Kosar_For_PresidentK
                  • 6k Posts
                  • 221 Reputation
                  Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @westside-steve said:

                  What do you mean "us" boy?

                  😛

                  WSS

                  Don't make me come over there. I'll be giving you a ghetto beat down, craker. lol

                  Luck is Tim Couch. Big, Dumb Goofy, slow thinking QB - Ghoolie, 2-28-12
                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • Kosar_For_President Kosar_For_PresidentK
                    • 6k Posts
                    • 221 Reputation
                    Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by Kosar_For_President
                    #9

                    Last time I went we were disallowed to park in a public lot by a fat f*ck on a segway. It was obvious what he was doing, there were 2 or 3 open spots. I was playing golf at a private golf course across the street 2 hours later and parked there after they didn't let me park (my ex brother in law paid something like $10,000 a year at the club and was an affluent member, the Nike tour was played there). I made sure I parked where they could see the car. You could park there, go to the beach and was allowed by the club.

                    I walked across the street to go to the beach and 3 guys who were working "security" all got in my face, telling me that they were calling the cops because I parked illegally in ANOTHER parking lot. Literally almost coming to blows. Cops came, I showed them my tee time while my brother came up. The starter and manager came out and started bitching to the cop about the "security" guards. I literally laughed in their face and walked to the beach. I laughed even harder leaving the beach. I even waived at them when I grabbed my clubs from across the street. Classic.

                    What these f*cks don't realize is "us" tourists keep these people in their job.

                    Luck is Tim Couch. Big, Dumb Goofy, slow thinking QB - Ghoolie, 2-28-12
                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply

                    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                    Register Login
                    Reply
                    • Reply as topic
                    Log in to reply
                    • Oldest to Newest
                    • Newest to Oldest
                    • Most Votes


                    Theme
                    • System
                    • Light
                    • Dark
                    The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                    The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                    • First post
                      Last post
                    0
                    • Forums
                    • Recent
                    • Popular
                    • Users
                    • Donate