Brady Quinn helped kick-off the new Browns Tavern !!!
-
Sorry Ballpeen, I stepped out for a moment.
-
Thanks for stopping by and helping promote our new Tavern, Brady.
-
Holy crap, he's really there?
I'm going to hang out there all day man.
BRADY IS THE MAN YEAH!!!!!!!
-
He's been in there since about 2:00pm this afternoon, he told me he could hang until about 5:00pm, but that he couldn't hang around much longer than that.
Pretty cool promotion for the new digs ... we are Big Time now!
-
He's been in there since about 2:00pm this afternoon, he told me he could hang until about 5:00pm, but that he couldn't hang around much longer than that.
Pretty cool promotion for the new digs ... we are Big Time now!
He's been in there since about 2:00pm this afternoon, he told me he could hang until about 5:00pm, but that he couldn't hang around much longer than that.
Pretty cool promotion for the new digs ... we are Big Time now!
Must be the same Brady that was promoting himself on the gay dating site lol. Come on man We all dig Quinn, but this is a bit ridiculous having Brady imposters in the a chat room. What ever floats your boat..
-
That was some good stuff if you missed it. A screen name of 'BRADY QUINN' was in the Tavern to answer question. the guy wasn't flamboyant by any means, and was kind of quite in his responses and toted the company line. It could have really been him. He asked politely if he could sign-off much before 5:00pm and who am I to stop him?
Anyhow, then it got real nutty, as about 15 filled the bar stools in the new Tavern, and in walks Derek freaking Anderson. I bolted shortly after, but if you are still around (it's 4:33 EST) you might want to get in on some of that action. too much fun!
-
That was some good stuff if you missed it. A screen name of 'BRADY QUINN' was in the Tavern to answer question. the guy wasn't flamboyant by any means, and was kind of quite in his responses and toted the company line. It could have really been him. He asked politely if he could sign-off much before 5:00pm and who am I to stop him?
Anyhow, then it got real nutty, as about 15 filled the bar stools in the new Tavern, and in walks Derek freaking Anderson. I bolted shortly after, but if you are still around (it's 4:33 EST) you might want to get in on some of that action. too much fun!
That was some good stuff if you missed it. A screen name of 'BRADY QUINN' was in the Tavern to answer question. the guy wasn't flamboyant by any means, and was kind of quite in his responses and toted the company line. It could have really been him. He asked politely if he could sign-off much before 5:00pm and who am I to stop him?
Anyhow, then it got real nutty, as about 15 filled the bar stools in the new Tavern, and in walks Derek freaking Anderson. I bolted shortly after, but if you are still around (it's 4:33 EST) you might want to get in on some of that action. too much fun!
Youve got a good site Ate. Some quality posters too.
-
@jadbf said:
What no pic for Derek? now that's just not fair. I know he's not as good looking as Quinn, but if you're going to go to the trouble of creating two false logins. Be fair to both of them......
BTW. This was to show you all how stupid the BQ profile was. Keep it real.
-DA's biggest fan
PS. DONT CALL ME ANDERCEPTION
-
I think the DA screen name was a fake ... but Brady Quinn graced our Browns Tavern this afternoon
-
Damn I missed out, would have been cool to check that out.
-
Don't downplay DA's looks.
He's gotten cuter the last two years.
-
Damn, I missed it. I was hoping to ask him what his favorite flavor of EAS myoplex was... and if I drank enough of it, could I travel back in time to when I was 18, and QB for the Irish - then QB for the Browns.
I also wanted to ask him if "10" was his favorite number, because it's totally mine! Suuuuuper Bowl!!!
Rudy! Rudy! Rudy! Rudy! Rudy!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login