What position do you think we need to fill in FA
-
Imo I think we need to grab a vet wr in free agency. I would love to have a great 3rd down guy with great hands. Thats just what I think.
Imo I think we need to grab a vet wr in free agency. I would love to have a great 3rd down guy with great hands. Thats just what I think.
I agree about needing a third down guy. I would like to see them bring in Kevin Walter at WR or I wouldn't hate seeing them bring in a better TE, maybe Ben Watson. Another long shot I would like to see is bringing in Kyle Orton to play QB. He is a RFA I believe, and the dude is pretty steady. IMO definitly an upgrade over what we have and he would make for a fairly smooth transition if they draft someone. Obviously I would also like to possibly see them bring in a right tackle.
I am not expecting all of that to actually get done in free agency. In fact I don't expect much in free agency and the FO seems to be on board with building via the draft.
-
I agree....FA this year seems pretty slim, so the demand is going to be pretty high which means it is a recipe to overpay for a mid level talent.
I guess we will see what happens but I don't expect to see us all that active in that market except for maybe one of the QBs.....unless we decide to just keep Anderson this year. It is a uncapped year...keeping him isn't going to put pressure on the team to trim all that much somewhere else.
-
The pickings will be slim and overpriced this season heres to hoping we use FA very carefully and as little as possible..
As for DA i cant see him being kept around unless he agrees to restructure his contract to more of what he is worth which would be around the nfl minimum wage ,so i look forward to kissing DA goodbye by this weekend or early next week..
-
Imo I think we need to grab a vet wr in free agency. I would love to have a great 3rd down guy with great hands. Thats just what I think.
Imo I think we need to grab a vet wr in free agency. I would love to have a great 3rd down guy with great hands. Thats just what I think.
Gee, a guy with the initials T.O. is available. He kind of fits your bill.
Though, isn't Mike Furrey a veteran 3d down possession guy with great hands? He does have great hands.
-
-
Imo I think we need to grab a vet wr in free agency. I would love to have a great 3rd down guy with great hands. Thats just what I think.
Gee, a guy with the initials T.O. is available. He kind of fits your bill.
Though, isn't Mike Furrey a veteran 3d down possession guy with great hands? He does have great hands.
Gee, a guy with the initials T.O. is available. He kind of fits your bill.
Though, isn't Mike Furrey a veteran 3d down possession guy with great hands? He does have great hands.
Ya and how many catches did Mike Furrey have? And T.O. is a cancer
-
Imo I think we need to grab a vet wr in free agency. I would love to have a great 3rd down guy with great hands. Thats just what I think.
Gee, a guy with the initials T.O. is available. He kind of fits your bill.
Though, isn't Mike Furrey a veteran 3d down possession guy with great hands? He does have great hands.
Gee, a guy with the initials T.O. is available. He kind of fits your bill.
Though, isn't Mike Furrey a veteran 3d down possession guy with great hands? He does have great hands.
Well gee maybe you could start a trivia over something like the best wr in fa???
-
I think vincent jackson is one of the most underrated WR's in the league. Immediate impact player
-
Gee, a guy with the initials T.O. is available. He kind of fits your bill.
Though, isn't Mike Furrey a veteran 3d down possession guy with great hands? He does have great hands.
Ya and how many catches did Mike Furrey have? And T.O. is a cancer
Ya and how many catches did Mike Furrey have? And T.O. is a cancer
Furrey caught everything thrown his way just about.
-
Gee, a guy with the initials T.O. is available. He kind of fits your bill.
Though, isn't Mike Furrey a veteran 3d down possession guy with great hands? He does have great hands.
Well gee maybe you could start a trivia over something like the best wr in fa???
Well gee maybe you could start a trivia over something like the best wr in fa???
That wouldn't be trivia, that would be an opinion. A trivia question has a specific right answer. Opinions are what I use my Monday surveys for.
You are welcome to participate in either my Opinion surveys or the trivia, or to start your own thread.
-
Imo I think we need to grab a vet wr in free agency. I would love to have a great 3rd down guy with great hands. Thats just what I think.
I agree about needing a third down guy. I would like to see them bring in Kevin Walter at WR or I wouldn't hate seeing them bring in a better TE, maybe Ben Watson. Another long shot I would like to see is bringing in Kyle Orton to play QB. He is a RFA I believe, and the dude is pretty steady. IMO definitly an upgrade over what we have and he would make for a fairly smooth transition if they draft someone. Obviously I would also like to possibly see them bring in a right tackle.
I am not expecting all of that to actually get done in free agency. In fact I don't expect much in free agency and the FO seems to be on board with building via the draft.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login