boldin for a third?
-
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/...ick-for-boldin/
could be to start a bidding war...dunno. seems to good to be true, which sets of my BS meter.
-
Anquan Boldin's talent would make this an insanely great deal. Unfortunately, I think his antics in Arizona severly limit his chances of playing in Cleveland. I would love to have him, he would greatly improve our WR corps. But I honestly don't think that Mangini and Co. will give him the time of day. Which is a shame, because he's definitely proved to be a workhorse.
Personally, I think what he did in Arizona is no worse than what Cribbs has been doing here in Cleveland. The cases are pretty similar, except Cribbs had a much larger impact on the team, therefore deserved a bigger contract. Whereas Boldin, on the other hand, is expendable to Arizona.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login