Trusnik tendered. When will #47 be tendered?
-
i think trusnik is great and i'm glad that we're trying to hold onto him, but when are they gonna tender vickers?
-
i think trusnik is great and i'm glad that we're trying to hold onto him, but when are they gonna tender vickers?
i think trusnik is great and i'm glad that we're trying to hold onto him, but when are they gonna tender vickers?
Amen my friend. Im sure we will here something soon! The two im most concerned with retaining are Vickers, and Roth. Those are the only two must haves for me. Harrison a close third but not as much as these two.
-
i think trusnik is great and i'm glad that we're trying to hold onto him, but when are they gonna tender vickers?
i think trusnik is great and i'm glad that we're trying to hold onto him, but when are they gonna tender vickers?
Where is the news on Trusnik? i'm not finding it. i hope it is true. This guy showed a lot of heart and athleticism.
-
-
From the Browns site:
Browns tender restricted free agents
03.04.2010
The Browns extended second-round tenders to six restricted free agents Thursday.
The group getting the second-round tenders included Abe Elam, D'Qwell Jackson, Matt Roth, Jerome Harrison, Lawrence Vickers and Jason Trusnik.
Also getting exclusive rights tenders were Blake Costanzo, Marcus Benard and Chris Jennings.
I'm pleased about the exclusive rights tenders too as I'm really high on Benard & I like Costanzo on Special Teams & as a backup. Both those guys are intense.
Mike
-
From the Browns site:
Browns tender restricted free agents
03.04.2010
The Browns extended second-round tenders to six restricted free agents Thursday.
The group getting the second-round tenders included Abe Elam, D'Qwell Jackson, Matt Roth, Jerome Harrison, Lawrence Vickers and Jason Trusnik.
Also getting exclusive rights tenders were Blake Costanzo, Marcus Benard and Chris Jennings.
I'm pleased about the exclusive rights tenders too as I'm really high on Benard & I like Costanzo on Special Teams & as a backup. Both those guys are intense.
Mike
From the Browns site:
Browns tender restricted free agents
03.04.2010
The Browns extended second-round tenders to six restricted free agents Thursday.
The group getting the second-round tenders included Abe Elam, D'Qwell Jackson, Matt Roth, Jerome Harrison, Lawrence Vickers and Jason Trusnik.
Also getting exclusive rights tenders were Blake Costanzo, Marcus Benard and Chris Jennings.
I'm pleased about the exclusive rights tenders too as I'm really high on Benard & I like Costanzo on Special Teams & as a backup. Both those guys are intense.
Mike
Good new's there Mike.

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login